YT aftermarket filters

/ YT aftermarket filters #1  

wileythedog

Tractor
Kubota ZD1211; Yanmar YT359C; Yanmar Vio17; Yanmar Brahma
Anyone have a cross reference for YT oil and hydro filters? Tried to look up on NAPA, but nothing was listed for my YT359. These tractors have been around for a little while now, I would also think they are used in other Yamar equipment.

Thanks in advance!

/ YT aftermarket filters #2  
Anyone have a cross reference for YT oil and hydro filters? Tried to look up on NAPA, but nothing was listed for my YT359. These tractors have been around for a little while now, I would also think they are used in other Yamar equipment.

Thanks in advance!

Do you have the Yanmar part numbers? I only ask because IF they match up to the Yanmar Cub Cadets, Hoye Tractor does carry the aftermarket filters. And they are a sponsor of the TBN forum here.

/ YT aftermarket filters
Would be great to find some quality aftermarket parts, if purchased, this "kit" costs $335.47.

Here are the part numbers:

Yanmar 129150-35170 Oil Filter

Yanmar 129A00-55730 Screen (water separator)

Yanmar 129A23-55800 Fuel Filter

Yanmar 198535-48080 Hydraulic Filter

Yanmar 172B06-11520 Inner Air Filter – YT359

Yanmar 172B06-11510 Outer Air Filter – YT359

Yanmar 1A7180-48210 HST Filter

Thanks!

/ YT aftermarket filters #4  
Would be great to find some quality aftermarket parts, if purchased, this "kit" costs $335.47.

Here are the part numbers:

Yanmar 129150-35170 Oil Filter

Yanmar 129A00-55730 Screen (water separator)

Yanmar 129A23-55800 Fuel Filter

Yanmar 198535-48080 Hydraulic Filter

Yanmar 172B06-11520 Inner Air Filter – YT359

Yanmar 172B06-11510 Outer Air Filter – YT359

Yanmar 1A7180-48210 HST Filter

Thanks!

Wix has the cross reference of 51334

Take the 51334 into the Rockauto.com Part Number Search:
RockAuto

You the hit the [INFO] icon for the filter details
1645753459946.png

Next take that 51334 into the cross reference site.

Now you have several POSSIBLE filters to look up on the Rockauto.com site to verify the fit-up and micron ratings.

I can buy a new case of 12 filters for 1/3rd the cost at Rockauto.com vs. any Walmart or autostore.

With a little work, you can SAVE BIG.

/ YT aftermarket filters #5  
   / YT aftermarket filters #6  
Buy the individual filters that are needed instead of the kit. The cost is slightly more but you don't take the risk of breaking your tractor with sub par filters. The air filters in the kit are the most expensive, and you probably aren't replacing them now anyways.

/ YT aftermarket filters
Thanks everyone. I am not due a service at the moment, but was just wondering if there were any quality alternatives. Looks like the one wix filter is about it....I'll stick with the Yanmar (actually already have the oil filter onhand). The HST filter is the most expensive....almost $100, that seems high. Is what it is.....

/ YT aftermarket filters #8  
Buy the individual filters that are needed instead of the kit. The cost is slightly more but you don't take the risk of breaking your tractor with sub par filters. The air filters in the kit are the most expensive, and you probably aren't replacing them now anyways.

Sometimes the OE filters end up being the sub-par due to low end cost margins. Purolator and Wix (Pro-Tech) have supported filtration of boy liquid and air for Ag and Industrial off road now for over 70 years. Donaldson is another big OE player as well.

And I would agree with your statement for filter brands nobody has heard of, thus don't risk it.

/ YT aftermarket filters #9  
Thanks everyone. I am not due a service at the moment, but was just wondering if there were any quality alternatives. Looks like the one wix filter is about it....I'll stick with the Yanmar (actually already have the oil filter onhand). The HST filter is the most expensive....almost $100, that seems high. Is what it is.....

As you have the Yanmar filter on-hand, you could visit a NAPA store, match up the overall height to the WIX 51334. Wix makes the NAPA/Carquest filters.

/ YT aftermarket filters #10  
As you have the Yanmar filter on-hand, you could visit a NAPA store, match up the overall height to the WIX 51334. Wix makes the NAPA/Carquest filters.
The YT359 has a different transmission than any other tractor on the market. The hydraulic filters are critical. Filtration is more than just a micron rating. Surface area and material may differ. The I-HMT has a 10 year warranty and after the first 50 hours I believe that you only change it every 300 hours, not enough savings for me to risk.
There are several videos about the difference in the part store filters (Wix, Napa) and the filters that have been manufactured for the manufacturer. Messicks has a pretty good one on YouTube.