your tractor's sexy

/ your tractor's sexy #1  

thcri

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC29D, 2001
your tractor\'s sexy

hey, your tractor is back home all snug in your garage. it was cold, even has a layer of snow on it. they didn't pamper it very well.
mjm

The above is my wife's words in an email to me. I had the tractor in for some adjustments. I am sure the dealer worked on it yesterday and then over night it snowed. I guess it didn' bother me that it was outside overnight but it sure bothered her. I can't imagine why it would bother her, she won't touch the tractor.

murph

/ your tractor's sexy #2  
Re: your tractor\'s sexy

My tractor is 14 years old, has just shy of 8000 hours on it and it has NEVER been under cover.

I guess my tractor would tell your tractor to toughen up! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ your tractor's sexy #3  

Murph my wife is the very same way. She would no more get on my tractor than the man in the moon but she always reminds me if I forget to back it in the pole barn at night. Seems they are a bit more sensitive in the area of "taking care" of all that surrounds them. Guess that's why we husbands love them so much.

/ your tractor's sexy #4  

<font color="blue"> I can't imagine why it would bother her, she won't touch the tractor. </font>

Murph...

She probably remembers what you paid for it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ your tractor's sexy #5  

Henro's answer has my vote. She is probably figuring that if it is left outside it will cost money to repair.

Of course there is the remote possibility that she realizes how much you like the tractor and is trying to watch out for your tractor for you.

Ben