Your towing rigs and trailers

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,721  
I finally remembered to take a picture. My MX5800 setup coming back from cutting down some threatening trees and before unloading the tractor. This is a 2016 Titan XD with the 5.0L Cummins diesel and a 20' equipment trailer. View attachment 505251

Attachment won't open.
Says "invalid".

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,722  
Attachment won't open.
Says "invalid".

Well, I'll try again...
0409170755_HDR.jpg

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,724  
How you liking the big 'C' and the XD?

This is my first diesel truck, and it took some getting used to. All of my adjustments became minimal, however, once I started pulling with it. I still don't like losing my gas mileage to regenerations, but there is little I can do about it.

The truck is so large that I have really learned to appreciate the camera system all around it. I didn't feel like I needed one with my F150, but now I appreciate knowing where my front and rear end actually are.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,725  
This is my first diesel truck, and it took some getting used to. All of my adjustments became minimal, however, once I started pulling with it. I still don't like losing my gas mileage to regenerations, but there is little I can do about it.

The truck is so large that I have really learned to appreciate the camera system all around it. I didn't feel like I needed one with my F150, but now I appreciate knowing where my front and rear end actually are.

If you don't mind my asking, what made you upgrade from an F150? Was it the diesel? The diesel is definitely king when it comes to towing!

I was interested in an XD because it was what I wanted in a truck: mid-way between a half ton and three quarter ton. In the end, though, they just didn't have the payload over the F150, and the diesel wasn't getting appreciably better fuel economy than the 6.7L Super Duty.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,726  
Got a new trailer yesterday 22' with pop up dovetail 1492255571485.jpg

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,728  
Neighbor asked me to haul his MF1734E up to his camp for the summer. Here she is, all ready to go.

Attachments

• DSCN2052 (Large).JPG
    DSCN2052 (Large).JPG
    495 KB · Views: 277
  • DSCN2050 (Large).JPG
    DSCN2050 (Large).JPG
    448.8 KB · Views: 252
  • DSCN2049 (Large).JPG
    DSCN2049 (Large).JPG
    478.4 KB · Views: 241
  • DSCN2048 (Large).JPG
    DSCN2048 (Large).JPG
    486.8 KB · Views: 222
   / Your towing rigs and trailers #2,730  
Very nice. I like the pop up dove tail.
Thanks, I wanted the pop up for hauling hay. Used the trailer to haul a couple tractors and a side by side around the farms today. Trailer worked great, towed like it wasn't even back there. Love the way it is set up after years of using the old car hauler.