Veteran Member
Tractor
A bunch
How To Attach A 3-Point Implement To Your Tractors

/ You Won’t Believe It, But A Lot of Folks Don’t Know This #3  
I stopped it as soon as I saw him attach the left swing arm. :rolleyes:

Wait until he finds out about Quick Hitches. :ROFLMAO:

/ You Won’t Believe It, But A Lot of Folks Don’t Know This
Quick hitches are awesome if you have all new implements that will fit them. Unfortunately, there didn’t used to be a standard and you’ll find that, in some instances, either the top link don’t fit or your implements are too narrow to work. I had an iMatch that fit nothing I had except the weight box that came with the tractor

/ You Won’t Believe It, But A Lot of Folks Don’t Know This #5  
That's one way out of several, I'd like to see the method for non adjustable lift arms :D
Not the way I hook mine up.
One tractor has Euro hooks it's a piece of cake, back in under the balls lift and latch, drop the top link down and adjust till it drops in.
The one with non adjustable lift arms I back in till the arms are under the pins but in line, get off lift the arm shove it on the pin and repeat on the other side. Or several of my implements have two plates and a pin goes through the first plate then the lift arm ball and then the second plate.

/ You Won’t Believe It, But A Lot of Folks Don’t Know This
I threw my pats easy hitch in the scrap pile. My little tractor doesn’t have adjustable draft links and it’s grunt work unfortunately ☹️. I like those euro hitches, I think case called them Eagle Claws? I think John Deere experimented with them in the 1960s too. Thank You for watching 😊

/ You Won’t Believe It, But A Lot of Folks Don’t Know This #7  
Quick hitches are awesome if you have all new implements that will fit them. Unfortunately, there didn’t used to be a standard and you’ll find that, in some instances, either the top link don’t fit or your implements are too narrow to work. I had an iMatch that fit nothing I had except the weight box that came with the tractor
That's why I modified my old implements to fit the quick hitch. Working on the old Ford 782A right now. ;)

/ You Won’t Believe It, But A Lot of Folks Don’t Know This #8  
Same here. I've been attaching 3PH implements for close to 50 years. I doubt very seriously some dude lik this can enlighten me. QH with all of the implements modified to fit is by far the easiest way to go.

/ You Won’t Believe It, But A Lot of Folks Don’t Know This #9  
Same here. I've been attaching 3PH implements for close to 50 years. I doubt very seriously some dude lik this can enlighten me. QH with all of the implements modified to fit is by far the easiest way to go.

I don't think you're the target audience. 😂

/ You Won’t Believe It, But A Lot of Folks Don’t Know This #10  
The QH adds more crap to the back and requires modification of some older implements. I cannot weld so the QH was a non starter. It makes hooking up PTO's a bit more difficult.

The Pat's hitch adds 4" to the back. That may require modifying the PTO shaft, and reduces lift capacity of the 3PH

I went with the Carter hitch, and it has been a decent improvement.

If I had all new implements and no PTO requirements, I would get the QH. My inverted snow blower is not easy to hook up as I cannot spin the PTO shaft on the tractor to get the spline to line up. I have to rotate the blower PTO shaft as I try to push the collar on.