You may have Borgs in your mud

/ You may have Borgs in your mud #11  
That quote seems to be way, way out in left field. The evidence directly from the many natives of the tribes themselves:

Gitchi Manitou is the great creator god of the Anishinaabe and many neighboring Algonquian tribes. The name literally means Great Spirit, a common phrase used to address God in many Native American cultures.

As in other Algonquian tribes, the Great Spirit is abstract, benevolent, does not directly interact with humans, and is rarely if ever personified in Anishinabe myths-- originally, Gitchi Manitou did not even have a gender (although with the introduction of English and its gender-specific pronouns, Gitchi Manitou began to be referred to as "he.") It is Gitchi Manitou who created the world, though some details of making the world as we know it today were delegated to the culture hero Nanabozho. "Gitchi Manitou" (or one of its many variant spellings) was used as a translation for "God" in early translations of the Bible into Ojibway, and today many Ojibway people consider Gitchi Manitou and the Christian God to be one and the same.
Here are the names of the God’s that translate into the Creator. Notice the English translation only applies the pronoun “He”, nothing more.
Sounds like you know more about indigenous theology than the Ms Hummingbird that I quoted.

She is likely mistaken in citing specifics in her "Somewhere I read...". So lets just consider the philosophy she posted.

In the context of responding to CalG's discussion of this newly discovered DNA, I think we can learn something from her view that we - everything - are all interconnected, and interdependent, in ways that we sense but don't understand.

/ You may have Borgs in your mud #12  
I think I may be drowning in misunderstood knowledge ..............

/ You may have Borgs in your mud #13  
The article was so far over my head... the only thing I understood was the part about Star Trek.
Fascinating…..
1626779991749.jpeg

/ You may have Borgs in your mud #14  
So, there may "still" be life on Mars. o_O

/ You may have Borgs in your mud #15  
It makes no true difference what the original meaning of the native american word is. It would be hard to tell now anyway. The thought of a higher being, force or, mystery is what was meant. If it mis-translated into Great Father (which I do not doubt) it was so the concept could be understood. There is little doubt that the descendants learning of the 'original' language could be tainted over time and what was originally 'The Great Mystery' became 'The Great Father'. If it did or if it did not makes no difference today.

/ You may have Borgs in your mud #16  
Forget the Borgs. It's the Romulans I'm worried about.