You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,941  
I accidently got on an email from the owner of the company I work for. I read enough to realize it wasn't for me, then deleted it. Pretty soon I was included on the reply, which I deleted without opening it. I did the same with the third email, then dropped a note saying "Hey, I don't think I'm supposed to be getting these."
I never got a reply, but didn't get anymore emails either.
With 80 people depending on him for jobs I really didn't need to be snooping.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,942  
Regarding the group texts, iPhones have an option to silence a thread of texts, and I wouldn't be surprised if Android has the same thing.

That stops the incessant dinging, and I can still catch up later, if I want. Then my peace of mind is not tied to someone else behaving the way I'd like.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,945  
The Fazoli's brownies are probably the best I've had, full of chocolate chunks.
:devilish:
The same with the Dollar General store brand (Clover Valley) of chunky chocolate chip cookies. Plenty of chocolate, more so than any name brand I’ve found. Cheap too. 😋

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,946  
The Fazoli's brownies are probably the best I've had, full of chocolate chunks.
:devilish:
There is a name for people like you! :D I just got done patting myself on the back for making it out of the grocery store without buying ice cream, now you're talking about brownies. 😋

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,947  
2 months before I retired, I started getting emails at work addressed to me but they obviously were for someone else in management in another state. AND, he was getting some that were directed to me. So we swapped mail almost daily. I was labor, but had a lot of correspondence with the people in our plants personnel department.

He had the exact same name as me, and before anyone could come up with a fix, I signed my retirement papers.

The last email I sent went something like....Hi my name, I'm retiring today so you can have our email address all to your self. Here's happy career to ya. 🍺