You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,511  
I've gave up quite some time ago trying to memorize parts diagrams, repair procedures online. Even with a screen protector on touchscreen tablet or tough phone I cannot search and scroll successfully through online manuals when my fingers have grease, dirt, fuel, and oil on them.
I like to highlight points to remember. The problem with doing that on my phone is that it won't come off the screen. :D

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,512  
Sounds like it could get pricey real fast. Agree with Iman...that pricing is a ripoff, plain and simple.
Surprised to see you still have one operating, most of them went out of business in this part of the world in the mid-late 70s. One big downside was that the season for them was relatively short, and the bugs. Roll up the windows and suffocate, roll them down and get eaten alive by mosquitoes. Plus the land the drive-in sat on became more valuable than the business.

I remember the first time I heard Rush...must have been '74-75. I had no idea whether Geddy was male or female. The name gave no clue, neither did the album cover or his voice.
Well, take your family and carry a cooler or two full of food and beverages into a theatre and see how that goes. :LOL:

I don't see a problem with the drive in's policy. Check out their menu.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,513  
Sounds like, pay it or they go out of business. There is always a choice people.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,514  
Sounds like, pay it or they go out of business. There is always a choice people.
Yep. They're trying to stay in business.

They're the last drive-n theater in the area.

As I recall from my youth in South Bend, IN, there were two on the west side of town, one on the south side, one in the town just north of us, one two towns to the east, and the one that we're discussing here that's 3 towns to my south.

So 5 out of 6 are gone.

Could say the same thing about other movie theaters, too. There were 4 in downtown, one on the west side and one on the east side. They are all gone, either torn down or empty.

There are two megaplex theaters that have something like 10 and 14 screens each, one on the south side and one on the east.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,515  
Those dead people knew music, things went south when optics became more important than acoustics. When booty shaking first appeared in music videos, it was all over.
I forgot to add digitally enhancing the voices to booty shaking as the primary reasons I lost interest in recent "music".

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,519  
There's gotta be some correlation between old age and loss of interest in physical gyrations. ;)
The older I get the more interested I am in physical gyrations.😃
Getting out of the tub, going up or down the stairs, getting in and out of the car...
My body makes all sorts of movements that it never made before. Don't even ask about the shacky hands.🤪

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,520  
The older I get the more interested I am in physical gyrations.😃
Getting out of the tub, going up or down the stairs, getting in and out of the car...
My body makes all sorts of movements that it never made before. Don't even ask about the shacky hands.🤪
Yeah, I've got some neurological crap going on now that I have to see the Dr. next week.