YM276D Remote Hydraulic

/ YM276D Remote Hydraulic #1  

G.Mckenzie

Tractor
YM276D
Hello,
I have Question pertaining to the YM276D I am wanting to install some hydraulic quick couplers to attach a 2 point backhoe, I know there are potentially 2 options one being cutting the high pressure line and second using the in and out ports (preferred if possible) I am just not fully sure of how to set it up using the 2nd method. I did read in the manual for it that you have to install a plug in once of the ports on the block but if you want to use the pto option after you have to remove the plug each time, if there another way around that besides cutting the steel line?

/ YM276D Remote Hydraulic #2  
Hello,
I have Question pertaining to the YM276D I am wanting to install some hydraulic quick couplers to attach a 2 point backhoe, I know there are potentially 2 options one being cutting the high pressure line and second using the in and out ports (preferred if possible) I am just not fully sure of how to set it up using the 2nd method. I did read in the manual for it that you have to install a plug in once of the ports on the block but if you want to use the pto option after you have to remove the plug each time, if there another way around that besides cutting the steel line?
You have a Japan made tractor. Please ask your question here,

/ YM276D Remote Hydraulic #3  
I see that you have moved your question to the Yanmar forum. I'll answer there.

BTW, most compact tractors back in the 1980s were made in Japan. Their farmers popularized the idea of a diesel powered 4wd small tractor. When Yanmar invented the bevel gear front drive axle a lot of Japanese companies began exporting.
I wouldn't be surprised if most compact 4wd diesel tractors still originate in Japan. Or use Japanese designs.
rScotty