YM1401D service manual, not a YM169D service manual

/ YM1401D service manual, not a YM169D service manual #1  

AL YAN

Tractor
Yanmar YM1401D
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a real YM1401D service manual, not a YM169D service manual. Does anyone know of a free download or somewhere that sells a hard copy or a download?

Thanks a lot,
Al

/ YM1401D service manual, not a YM169D service manual #2  
Yanmar doesn't have service manuals for each tractor, instead it's for the engine base model.

The YM1401 has the 3T72 engine, so does the YM169. Both are within the same Hp close enough range.

Compare both of the YM1401 & YM169 parts manuals, determine what is slightly different in shape and p/n and make note of it.

The 3T72 is also used in power generators. At times, those service manuals are handy too.

And there is a slew of help not in this section called grey market tractors, but over in the Yanmar vintage where we all hang out. ;)

Yanmar

Likewise on the Yanmar Tractor Owners Group on GroupsIO

/ YM1401D service manual, not a YM169D service manual #3  
I imported tractors & parts from Japan. I was never able to get a service manual from Japan.I recommended people to get the parts book so you have the breakdown & part #s for their manual. Them get the closest US service manual which is the YM169. I usually look at the parts book before the service manual when working on a tractor.