Yanmars In Georgia?

/ Yanmars In Georgia? #1  

Anonymous Poster

You midwest & left coast guys seem to be loaded with Yanmar dealers. Has anyone got a connection in GA? I see them in our Market Bulletin, but I think I'd rather deal with a dealer.

Please reply to email also: kkaleyjunk@bellsouth.net , just drop the "junk" from the address....

Thanks!
Dob

/ Yanmars In Georgia? #2  
There is a guy who sells Yanmar in Marietta, GA. "The Trailer Place". 770-429-0222. He has great deals, support and can get a package deal going on bush hog, tiller, trailer, etc....

/ Yanmars In Georgia?
Just a word of caution. I seem to remember that there was one dealer in GA that had a bad reputation of pasting together Yanmars and painting them. Does this ring a bell with anyone else? I certainly dont want to tarnish those good, and honest dealers in Georgia.

/ Yanmars In Georgia? #5  
RE. word of caution on HDInternational. I bought a container load from them about a year ago .Bad Idea.Call or Email and I will share my experience.8034735134 tbabradham@yahoo.com

/ Yanmars In Georgia? #6  
Hey Dob, I have bought equipment from Ken at the Trailer place and got good prices and quality, but I got my tractor from Ga. Auto parts(1-800-633-1701, 1-888-465-0933) and was very impressed with his knowledge and the deal I got. Highly recomended!

/ Yanmars In Georgia? #7  
I bought my YM1700 from Horne's Used Tractors in Perry. Don't know how far you are from there but he is reasonably priced and told me if I had any problems he would take care of it. I have had it for about 18 months with no problems. His number is (478) 987-3971

/ Yanmars In Georgia? #8  
Thanks to all for the info. I've talked to both GA Auto & The Trailer Place (I'll consider the Perry connection if these don't work out, it's about a 2 hr drive). I'm gonna go see both when I get a chance.
I thought I posted my locale, obviously not - Loganville.
Thanks again, and if there's other's, keep 'em coming..
Dob

/ Yanmars In Georgia? #9  
Dob, you might try John or Joe Cooper at:
C & C Equipment, Trenton Ga.
1-877-657-8490
email...ccequi@aol.com
I bought a YM2000B from them last July, excellent machine for excellent price. I thought they were going out of the Yanmar(gray) business, however I still see Yanmars, possibly used US models, on their lot. I see they posted on the old Yahoo group site on 2-27-2002 as a Yanmar dealer. Trenton is Located in Dade Co., upper NW corner of state.

/ Yanmars In Georgia? #10  
John Cooper At C&C is my Yanmar parts source. I would recommend them to anyone but haven't thrown their name out because John had told me last year that they were going out of the Yanmar grey business, too. But if they still have some tractors available, you couldn't deal with nicer folks.