Yanmar tractor YM195D

/ Yanmar tractor YM195D #1  

EveG

Tractor
Yanmar YM195D
Looking for a ring and pinion gear set for the front axle. Any used ones out there? These are apparently not available new. Don't know if these were used in any other models.

/ Yanmar tractor YM195D
Yes, I've tried there, thanks. They want $900 (U.S funds) for a used unit.

/ Yanmar tractor YM195D #4  
Yes, I've tried there, thanks. They want $900 (U.S funds) for a used unit.
Have your reached out to Fredricks then? They import parts constant from Asia and Yanmar.
Here's just the housing. Bet they have everything there too. They also have the cross reference books for the same parts in the Gray Market and Deere machines too. So your chances of having the right part are greater.

/ Yanmar tractor YM195D #5  
if that is the whole axle I would think that is a decent price. I paid right at $700 for an FX24D rear ring and pinion several years ago.

/ Yanmar tractor YM195D #6  
if that is the whole axle I would think that is a decent price. I paid right at $700 for an FX24D rear ring and pinion several years ago.
His reply seemed as if he's not in the USA. I would expect shipping to his location would be higher too.

/ Yanmar tractor YM195D #7  
Likely so, he is between a rock and a hard place!

/ Yanmar tractor YM195D #8  
I've read that the front axle for YM1700D and YM195D might be different. Maybe just different ratios for the different size tires used. Or possibly a heavier axle anticipating a loader on the US version. So verify that you are getting the right ring & pinion.