Dealer Yanmar parts dealers

/ Yanmar parts dealers #1  

normde2001

Elite Member
I notice the Yanmar web site only lists tractor parts dealers located on the Pacific coast now, for some reason. They want you to call for others.

/ Yanmar parts dealers #2  
I think it's because the T80 (rubber track crawler) is the only ag tractor they presently import. See
Yanmar News, November 2005. And I think this is only sold in the wine growing regions of the West Coast.

They won't support grays, and it's been 18 (?) years since Yanmar-USA last sold an ag tractor. They continue to stock parts for US models but they don't seem to promote that.

Rainbow and Pringle are the only Northern California dealers for T80. Rainbow Agricultural Services

My local Deere dealer (West Cal, Santa Rosa) said they remain a Yanmar Parts dealer and can order anything for the US Yanmars from Yanmar America in Buffalo Grove (Chicago). I have found the Internet parts dealers more convenient.

/ Yanmar parts dealers
"I think it's because the T80 (rubber track crawler) is the only ag tractor they presently import. See
Yanmar News, November 2005. And I think this is only sold in the wine growing regions of the West Coast."

Good point, had not thought of that.