Oil & Fuel yanmar hydraulic/transmission fluid

/ yanmar hydraulic/transmission fluid #11  
I agree it's the poster's choice, with no particular style considered 'standard'.

I often think of the forum as a place where knowledge on these Yanmars is documented for others to find and use later - or repeated for new owners - so I sometimes just post a summary of the several relevant replies I received to a question, and a general 'thank you all'. In other cases an individual is thanked for their specific contribution. Whatever you feel like doing. I think the important part is getting a clear explanation of something published and its rare to see posting style even commented on - nobody's concerned about it.

Note the symbol ("+) at the lower right of each post. You can hit that symbol on several posts then one 'reply with quote', and all the messages you marked will appear in your first draft of your reply. (trim as needed). I have found this is a good way to accumulate a summary of a topic where several posters contributed portions, or they need to be thanked individually in one reply.

/ yanmar hydraulic/transmission fluid #12  
your call. some people reply to each. some use the multi quote and do a reply for each in subsets of the same message. some just call out names and put a small message out.

no hard and fast rules on that that i know of.

I have a forum operational question:

If I receive suggestions from several people, can I reply to all of them with the same message in one step......or do I have to do each one individually?

thanks