Yanmar FX42D Steering Box Rebuild Kit and Power Steering Pump

/ Yanmar FX42D Steering Box Rebuild Kit and Power Steering Pump #1  

Matthow

Tractor
Yanmar FX42D
Hi all, my first question and post here so sorry if I'm not posting correctly. I've got a Yanmar FX42D that is loosing steering capability and am thinking it either needs a steering box rebuild kit and/or a new power steering pump. I checked with my go to folks at Hoye Tractor and they said neither of the parts are available. I got the feeling the parts won't be available any time soon, more like never. They did mention this forum so I'm wondering if anyone out there might have some guidance as to what I might do next. I love this tractor. It's mostly bullet proof and easy to fix and maintain when it takes a hit.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

/ Yanmar FX42D Steering Box Rebuild Kit and Power Steering Pump #2  
Hi all, my first question and post here so sorry if I'm not posting correctly. I've got a Yanmar FX42D that is loosing steering capability and am thinking it either needs a steering box rebuild kit and/or a new power steering pump. I checked with my go to folks at Hoye Tractor and they said neither of the parts are available. I got the feeling the parts won't be available any time soon, more like never. They did mention this forum so I'm wondering if anyone out there might have some guidance as to what I might do next. I love this tractor. It's mostly bullet proof and easy to fix and maintain when it takes a hit.

Thanks in advance,
Matt
Matt, in the Yanmar section, we cover this problem all too often.

The PS is used on both YM, F & FX along with Deere 50, 70 and 90 series.