Yanmar F16d tractor stuck in Reverse gear

/ Yanmar F16d tractor stuck in Reverse gear #1  

SaskyBoy89

Tractor
Yanmar F16D
Hello, new here
I Have a Yanmar F16D tractor that i have had for a few years now that has worked pretty good for me.
today I was driving it and went to change from reverse to 2nd gear and it jus stayed in Reverse.
I can change the gear lever to any of the r 1 2 3 and it still goes in reverse, sounds like it wants to stall out if i try to drive with it in any thing other then the reverse spot.
I have took the shift covers off and the transmission cover off seems like something is jammed up but cant tell which gear would be the reverse or what i should try to pry on.
anyone have any advice or better yet a manual for this thing?
thanks

/ Yanmar F16d tractor stuck in Reverse gear #2  
Hello, new here
I Have a Yanmar F16D tractor that i have had for a few years now that has worked pretty good for me.
today I was driving it and went to change from reverse to 2nd gear and it jus stayed in Reverse.
I can change the gear lever to any of the r 1 2 3 and it still goes in reverse, sounds like it wants to stall out if i try to drive with it in any thing other then the reverse spot.
I have took the shift covers off and the transmission cover off seems like something is jammed up but cant tell which gear would be the reverse or what i should try to pry on.
anyone have any advice or better yet a manual for this thing?
thanks
You have a Gray Market tractor. Not many people in this section can assist you here.

Ask for help in the vintage Yanmar section on the site found here,

And yes, there are manuals for your machine for free at the YTOG in PDF. Best to seen on a computer.

/ Yanmar F16d tractor stuck in Reverse gear
Ok thanks posting there

/ Yanmar F16d tractor stuck in Reverse gear
Is there acutally a f15d maunal on that site or just the 276d? Thats all i could find
Thanks