XT1 Enduro GT54 Starting issue

/ XT1 Enduro GT54 Starting issue #1  

gdayers123

Looking for some input as I troubleshoot my 2018 XT1 GT54 Lawn Tractor.

The backstory:

Lost spark on the right side cylinder of the Kohler KT740. Replaced both coils. Battery was a little weak so I recharged battery and reconnected to mower. Cranked and ran fine, mowed for two hours. One thing that was different, the mower would not switch into reverse cutting mode. The battery was weak anyway so I replaced the battery, not that I expected that to cause the reverse mowing switch, but I didn't want to chase any issues until the battery was replaced, it was 3 years old.

Replaced battery, mower just clicked when ignition was turned the first time, after that there is no click, but a small humming sound for just a few seconds when the key is turn back to off. The reverse mowing light will no come on when switched back, it did not do that before.

I did not use Kohler coils, ordered after market from Amazon that matched to the coils, no visible difference. I am in a rural area and availability was an issue for the Kohler parts.

Any help or suggestions would be great. There have been no issues in the past with the mower, it has always run great. I thought I would seek some input before I start replacing parts.

/ XT1 Enduro GT54 Starting issue
Issue resolved. I'd rather not say, but I will. Blade engage button was engaged when I thought it was disengaged. Just had to step away for a bit and come back to it.