Loader XR4150HC Loader Curl Issue

/ XR4150HC Loader Curl Issue #11  
More than happy to post a picture. Will do it this evening.

/ XR4150HC Loader Curl Issue #13  
Here you go:
20170706_181416.jpg

/ XR4150HC Loader Curl Issue #14  
Thanks,
I'll be sure to check that this weekend, if the storm let's me.

/ XR4150HC Loader Curl Issue #15  
Praying and wishing the best for everyone there.

/ XR4150HC Loader Curl Issue #16  
I don't think it will be too bad by the time it gets here. I pray for the folks in it's path in Florida and those it's already went through. They're calling for about 4-7 inches of rain and some wind right now for up here. That's nothing compared to what Texas and Louisiana got and what Florida is going to get.

/ XR4150HC Loader Curl Issue #17  
wmasmith, how are you all doing?

/ XR4150HC Loader Curl Issue #18  
If you are still having curl issues....

Just how slow is slow when you say it slows down in the middle of the stroke.

Cause slowing down a little is normal. That's the geometry of the linkage. Similarly, where it is it's slowest (due to leverage/geometry) it is also it's most powerful.

As to the the other part to describe, about bucket not holding it's position when dumping to a backdragging angle....that's sorta referred to here on TBN as floppy bucket syndrome.

It's a sign of air in the cylinder. Now if you have something loose on the suction side, that could certainly introduce air into the system. But more often than not, it's a result of a loader valve lacking Regen function or an operator not using the Regen function if the valve indeed has it.

The loader, under gravity, tries to dump the loader bucket FASTER than the pump can fill it with oil. This sucks air in/draws vacuum on that cylinder and results in floppy bucket.

Try this to prove the point....dump the bucket ALL the way. Then once it's dumped all the way, hold the lever in the dump position for another few seconds. That will purge air out. Now curl back to the desired backdragging position and see if the bucket holds firm

/ XR4150HC Loader Curl Issue #20  
I was more interested in checking it during the maintenance. The wife was not feeling well so we stayed home and hung out with the kids. I did the brakes and exhaust on my pickup that I've been neglecting for a couple of months instead.