XR4046HC was delivered last week

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week
So you happy you went with the cab? I'm planning on buying the same tractor just can't decide if I should fork over for the cab or not. I'm leaning towards getting it right now.

Yes I am very happy I went with a cab. A couple nights ago I was out messing around with the tractor it was 15 degrees out and I had to take off my jacket and turn the heat down. Also the extra lights that comes with the cab are very nice. My thought was if I am going to spend that much on a new tractor might as well get what I really want to keep me comfortable for hours to come.

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week #12  
So you happy you went with the cab? I'm planning on buying the same tractor just can't decide if I should fork over for the cab or not. I'm leaning towards getting it right now.

Paying the extra for the cab only hurts once, when you spend it. Not buying the cab hurts every time you have to use it when it's hot, cold, dusty, etc. Do it, you won't be sorry.

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week #13  
Paying the extra for the cab only hurts once, when you spend it. Not buying the cab hurts every time you have to use it when it's hot, cold, dusty, etc. Do it, you won't be sorry.

^^^THIS^^^:thumbsup:

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week #14  
You will enjoy it. I know I like mine. I get on it and find all kinds of things to do all of a sudden. Stay on (in) it for hours...

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week #15  
You should get you dealer to look into your curl issue. Our XR4046HC curl / dump function works fine.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week #16  
As far as I know, this is the same tractor as an LS New Holland but about one third less.

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week #17  
By all means go with the cab! I was resigned to not having a cab when I wanted a JD because all I could afford was an open tractor...Enter LS on the scene and BAM! I can get a cab tractor...I've only put about 10 hours on it but am already thrilled that I bought the cab version. It will be especially nice in the summer when I am mowing..and it cuts down on the dust which is good for my respiratory system.

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week #18  
Congrats for your new machine purchase! Glad to see you have put it to work to your liking:) For your loader issue, I would call the dealer right away. But prior to that: Make sure your RPM is where it should be at. Perhaps read the owners manual, and see if anything is beeing said about the curl to lift ratio. Is the issue the same with the bucket empty, as well as full...?
Great picture by the way; and keep the shine on that blue paint!!
I think that going with cab on a new tractor purchase, is the way to go!!:cloud9: Think about the elements working against you when not protected.:( It is a lifetime investment after all.
Happy Tractoring!:tractor:

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week
Congrats for your new machine purchase! Glad to see you have put it to work to your liking:) For your loader issue, I would call the dealer right away. But prior to that: Make sure your RPM is where it should be at. Perhaps read the owners manual, and see if anything is beeing said about the curl to lift ratio. Is the issue the same with the bucket empty, as well as full...?
Great picture by the way; and keep the shine on that blue paint!!
I think that going with cab on a new tractor purchase, is the way to go!!:cloud9: Think about the elements working against you when not protected.:( It is a lifetime investment after all.
Happy Tractoring!:tractor:

Thanks I will look in the the owners manual some more and see what I find out. It dosent matter empty or full. As soon as you roll the bucket back while lifting the bucket will barely move that's at 2300 rpms dosent change much if higher rmps. I won't buy another tractor with out a cab that's for sure.