XR4046HC was delivered last week

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week #1  

MXrider454

Hey guys my XR4046HC was delivered last week and I have put 13 hours on it already the cab makes time fly by. The only two tings I would like better is if the 2nd gear had more power and if the loader would move faster if you try to roll the bucket back while lifting as well it will barely move. Other then that I love the tractor.

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week #2  
Congrats, we love ours.

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week #3  
Congrats on the new tractor but remember to post some pics or it didn't happen. I have its little brother and it works well for me. Just came in from plowing 12" of snow.

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week
Thanks guys I really enjoy it.

ForumRunner_20150209_192007.png

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week #6  
Nice. Love mine. I never really noticed the 2 things you described. I wonder what your hyd pressure is running? Maybe someone will chime in on whether upping the pressure would improve your bucket speed.

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week #7  
Congrats & enjoy!!

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week
Nice. Love mine. I never really noticed the 2 things you described. I wonder what your hyd pressure is running? Maybe someone will chime in on whether upping the pressure would improve your bucket speed.

That might help I didn't know you could turn the hydraulic pressure up.

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week #9  
Upping the pressure will increase the lift, to speed up bucket speed you will need to increase pump speed / motor rpm.

/ XR4046HC was delivered last week #10  
Hey guys my XR4046HC was delivered last week and I have put 13 hours on it already the cab makes time fly by. The only two tings I would like better is if the 2nd gear had more power and if the loader would move faster if you try to roll the bucket back while lifting as well it will barely move. Other then that I love the tractor.

So you happy you went with the cab? I'm planning on buying the same tractor just can't decide if I should fork over for the cab or not. I'm leaning towards getting it right now.