XR 4155 No Power

/ XR 4155 No Power #1  

jnails

Tractor
LS 1455
Tractor was running great while winching out logs, shut down for awhile and went to restart and nothing. Not a single thing works, checked the main fuses and they check out. Got power to the starter but nothing to the switch and dash. seems like there's no power going to the fuse box. Can't seem to find a wiring diagram on line. Did try to get a service manual a while back but the dealer said it was unavailable. Any help would be appreciated.

/ XR 4155 No Power
XR 4155 Had a typo in the header

/ XR 4155 No Power #3  
i am also a XR 4155 owner , only 400 hours on mine and so far no problems will be interesting to hear what it takes to get yours going again. Good luck.

/ XR 4155 No Power
Got it running. Noticed voltage was low at fuse box so I disconnected the battery and cleaned terminals and all ground connections. Also changed the ground wire that I added from the chassis to motor to directly from the battery to motor. I had issues with erratic codes a while back and the dealer told me that around 2017 (mine) they had ground issues so I added that ground.

/ XR 4155 No Power #5  
Glad you got it back up and running. There were many issues reported here about poor grounding on the XR series. Most of them were resolved by removing all grounds, cleaning, and reconnecting. Sounds like you did just that.