X585 with 47" Blower Pictures

/ X585 with 47" Blower Pictures #1  

CableGei

Tractor
John Deere X585
X585 with 47\" Blower Pictures

Just thought I'd share some photo's of my X585. I've had this tractor for about a year and a half and just got the blower. Now I just need some serious snow.

blower2.jpg

blower3.jpg

blower4.jpg

blower7.jpg

/ X585 with 47" Blower Pictures #2  
Re: X585 with 47\" Blower Pictures

Nice setup,looks kinda mean with that awesome blower attachment.

Mike

/ X585 with 47" Blower Pictures #3  

Cool. looks like You're ready for some B I G snow!
A fellow posted a home movie a couple days ago of his 2210 with snowblower, looks like the same unit you have on your 585? My 2210 incidentally came with the HDAP tires - somebody bought a X585SE but didn't want the knobbies. I think theyre great in snow and thought about getting them studded for ice. I don't know where you live man but it don't snow much here in south Minnesota anymore /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I did get to move a snow drift last week though. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ X585 with 47" Blower Pictures

Yes, it is the same blower that was on the 2210. I enjoyed that video of the 2210 with the blower. I don't have a digital video camera, so I atleast wanted to share some pictures.

I live near Dayton, Ohio. Before Christmas, we got around 24 inches of snow. I did pretty good clearing it with my snow blade and loader, but decided to purchase this blower in case we get another storm like that. Now that I've bought the blower, we probably won't get anymore snow!

/ X585 with 47" Blower Pictures #5  

Nice set up. I'd trade you some snow though! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ X585 with 47" Blower Pictures #6  

Nice machine! Your going to love the blower. You can move large amounts of snow and don't have to worry about it piling up. I was going to get that model but after some time on this forum I was convinced the 2210 was for me. Your right about not getting snow, I got a Honda Rincon Atv for christmas and the 2210 just after and now no snow. In fact it has been the lamest winter in the past 5 years. Praying for snow.

/ X585 with 47" Blower Pictures #7  

Nice unit CableGei, I was going to get an X585, but was talked into the X595 by my dealer. The 585, that's the fuel injected motor isn't it? Ever have any issues with the "snow dust" from the blower? Is that blower hydraulically driven or shaft driven? I use a FEL to move my snow.

Again, nice unit!

/ X585 with 47" Blower Pictures

Yep, the X585 is powered by the 25HP fuel injected Kawasaki and the blower is shaft driven from a front PTO on the tractor. When I was in the purchasing process, I was considering the X595, but the price of it exceeded the cost of the 2210 and didn't include a 3pt hitch or rear PTO.

In fact, I wouldn't doubt if I have more money wrapped up in my X585 than the 2210. After buying the tractor, I've added the 3pt hitch, rear PTO, and front PTO. My reason for purchasing the X585 over the 2210 was because of clearance issues with the ROPS on the 2210, I wanted a powerflow collection system, and I like the X585's creature comforts.

I've never had any issues with not having enough power. It's been great for my needs! And it's fun to drive too! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ X585 with 47" Blower Pictures #9  

Boy oh BOY I want one of those with a cab!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ X585 with 47" Blower Pictures #10  

CableGei
Have you used the Woods 52" tiller yet? If so what are your experiences? I recently purchased this same tiller for my 585 also but haven't really had a chance to use it.