WTK:Best/Cheapest place to buy replacement discs

/ WTK:Best/Cheapest place to buy replacement discs #1  

treedawg

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800, Yanmar YM2000
I need 14 24" x 1 1/8" square hole discs.

Any good online sources that won't kill me on shipping..??

td

/ WTK:Best/Cheapest place to buy replacement discs #4  
Agri Supply is here in NC also but mostly down in the eastern part of the state. I get their catalogues and their prices, even at retail, are reasonable. The shipping is a killer. Their stores are all around 3 hours away from my home. The Statesboro store is closest to Dublin. You're lucky. Looks like about an hour drive.

/ WTK:Best/Cheapest place to buy replacement discs #5  
Agri Supply is here in NC also but mostly down in the eastern part of the state. I get their catalogues and their prices, even at retail, are reasonable. The shipping is a killer. Their stores are all around 3 hours away from my home. The Statesboro store is closest to Dublin. You're lucky. Looks like about an hour drive.

Give these guys a call. They're not too far from you. Bunch of nice guys and they have lots of stuff.
I bought a couple wore out disc blades from them for a project I'm working on. They had new ones but I don't know the size or price.

West End Sales

/ WTK:Best/Cheapest place to buy replacement discs #6  
If Agri Supply is only an hour or so away from you, you owe it to yourself to drive over and have a look, I re-built a Bush Hog 1432 leveling harrow last year and got all the new 22" disc blades and all new bearings from them and it was the best deal that I could find, if you go take you're checkbook because you are going to find all sorts of things that you are going to want to buy.

/ WTK:Best/Cheapest place to buy replacement discs #7  
I'll give another vote for Agri Supply. They are an hour from me and I have purchased several implements there.

Seems you can't link to them from this site though. All links to Agri Supply get highjacked.

/ WTK:Best/Cheapest place to buy replacement discs #10  
I buy mine from Agri Supply online. I haven't shopped around prices in awhile because I'm very happy with their service.