WTB- 4x4 tractor with FEL-35-45HP

Item Details
Type
Tractor
Item status
  1. Sold
I'm in the market for a replacement tractor for my current tractor that's been down for repair a long time-too long in fact.
Tractors I'll consider need to be open station , low hours, geared/shuttle shift 4x4 w/FEL only.
Models that catch my eye are the M-F 2604 (no re-gen wowee!), Mahindra 2540 or other similar ones in various brands/models. I'm not interested in what I'll call off brands such as a Rural King or other very minor brand names. My last two tractors have been Kioti DK40 then Kioti DK35SE which served me well, until it didn't...

I live 1.5 hours east of Lexington, KY I-75 and 20 min S of I-64. I will travel roughly speaking up to ~ 1,000 mile radius of Lexington, KY. I am a senior buyer, cash sale, no trades and no hassles from this guy! Scammers beware as I've been around the block...

Lets hear if you have something that fits my size range? I prefer to buy used and will answer when appropriate.

/ WTB- 4x4 tractor with FEL-35-45HP #2  
Best of luck. You and nearly a million others are searching for the same thing these days. My Bro-In-law bought an LS 3 states away and trailered it all the way home from WV to WNY thru the mountains. That's desperate.

/ WTB- 4x4 tractor with FEL-35-45HP #3  
I'm in the market for a replacement tractor for my current tractor that's been down for repair a long time-too long in fact.
Tractors I'll consider need to be open station , low hours, geared/shuttle shift 4x4 w/FEL only.
Models that catch my eye are the M-F 2604 (no re-gen wowee!), Mahindra 2540 or other similar ones in various brands/models. I'm not interested in what I'll call off brands such as a Rural King or other very minor brand names. My last two tractors have been Kioti DK40 then Kioti DK35SE which served me well, until it didn't...

I live 1.5 hours east of Lexington, KY I-75 and 20 min S of I-64. I will travel roughly speaking up to ~ 1,000 mile radius of Lexington, KY. I am a senior buyer, cash sale, no trades and no hassles from this guy! Scammers beware as I've been around the block...

Lets hear if you have something that fits my size range? I prefer to buy used and will answer when appropriate.
I have a 2008 Case IH Farmall DX60 4x4 with Loader, Left hand reverser low 1700 hours (no re-gen) runs great if you are interested contact me I am in N.J

/ WTB- 4x4 tractor with FEL-35-45HP
Best of luck. You and nearly a million others are searching for the same thing these days. My Bro-In-law bought an LS 3 states away and trailered it all the way home from WV to WNY thru the mountains. That's desperate.
Your notion of desperate is hardly mine-3 states that are close to each other isn't a tough call? The larger question is where is the deal? Tractors have always sold OK when priced right, etc.. No, I'm not desperate at all. but I do use a tractor in my life.
Tell me more on the Case/Shibaura tractor. 1,700 hours in modern tractors is a concern, help me see past the hours with more info., thanks!

/ WTB- 4x4 tractor with FEL-35-45HP #5  
Sorry, I have no info on a Case/Shibaura tractor with 1,700 hours. Must be somebody else.

And 3-states with mountains is a big deal, highways with grade-5.

I referenced the post after yours. I live in the mtns-it's a daily deal for us. Sort of like NY state and WV-ha!

/ WTB- 4x4 tractor with FEL-35-45HP #7  
Dont know if you found one yet or not, but I posted a 2016 mahindra 2540 for sale tonight on this page.
Here is a link to the tractorhouse ad also

If Interested please read the history as this unit has been down for repairs waiting on parts as well, but is now fixed I am told.
Located near Athens Ohio at a dealer who did the repair work. Can give their contact info if interested.

Reason for selling is I no longer need a 40hp machine, and I dont want to deal with Mahindras parts/service availability in this area.

Thanks

Thanks. I find your candidly written ad refreshing. I'd already seen it on another website FWIW. Kind of scares me Mahindra wise for parts. It also concerns me given the several places where their models are built and wondering if some models have a better parts supply chain than others given the factory location?

/ WTB- 4x4 tractor with FEL-35-45HP #9  
I totally understand that. I have been dealing with them over a year, which is why I wanted to make all the details known for any prospective buyer.
I dunno if certain models have better parts availability or not with them. It seems everyone is having trouble getting stuff now, but mahindra was known for being slow atleast around here even before covid.

/ WTB- 4x4 tractor with FEL-35-45HP #10  
Kantuckid - I have a L3400 Kubota standard transmission (34 hp, 29 at the pto, pre emissions crap). It isn't exactly a shuttle shift, it requires clutching, and is a straight shot from L to R, but requires a Z move of the range selector to go from R to H. Has 540 ish hours with AG tires. If not lovingly then responsibly maintained. ( followed the owners manual on all service intervals). Only problem I have had was fuel pump at 250 ish hours - cheap fix that I did myself. Used for mowing, plowing (snow), firewood, spreading gravel, and food plot prep. $15,000 takes it. I am in Naples NY - would be willing to bring it as far as Erie PA if you a 90% plus sure we have a deal. Pics are available.

Only downside is you would have to wait for my Kioti DK4510 to arrive at my dealer - hours will be higher as I am using it regularly, but only typically put 50-60 hours on it a year.