Would you buy a 97 Cub Cadet 7300?

/ Would you buy a 97 Cub Cadet 7300? #1  

Kracken

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7300
I’m looking at a cub cadet 7300 with slightly over 800 hours. Comes with box, blade, brush, hog, Tiller, and post hole digger. He’s asking 14.5K.
Are parts readily available?
Would you stick with some of the name brand like John Deere, a Kubota, MF, Kioti etc?

Thanks for any help and opinions

/ Would you buy a 97 Cub Cadet 7300? #2  
I’m looking at a cub cadet 7300 with slightly over 800 hours. Comes with box, blade, brush, hog, Tiller, and post hole digger. He’s asking 14.5K.
Are parts readily available?
Would you stick with some of the name brand like John Deere, a Kubota, MF, Kioti etc?

Thanks for any help and opinions
Yes, in a heart beat. It's really a Mitsubishi tractor. Plenty of parts dealers out there for support and plenty of add-ons too. Many times the machine shares a bunch with the Mitsubishi made Iseki tractors too. And best of all, it's a DIESEL ! This is pre-emissions era, so you can run just about any oil and bio-diesel in it.

/ Would you buy a 97 Cub Cadet 7300?
Well, I bought it, I didn’t realize at the time that they had bought the tractor new, and were the original owners. Went and looked at it in person, they took 12K for everything.

Going to convert the bucket to a quick connect and add Remote to it over the winter. I think I got a pretty good deal.

Attachments

• IMG_0592.jpeg
    IMG_0592.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1653.jpeg
    IMG_1653.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0595.png
    IMG_0595.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1662.jpeg
    IMG_1662.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1656.jpeg
    IMG_1656.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 78
   / Would you buy a 97 Cub Cadet 7300? #4  
You got a great deal for a one owner nice machine and implements too, looks like it was stored inside. Condition and care is most important when buying these older machines.

/ Would you buy a 97 Cub Cadet 7300?
You got a great deal for a one owner nice machine and implements too, looks like it was stored inside. Condition and care is most important when buying these older machines.
Thanks, not only did they stored inside, but they had it covered up inside. Lol.
Maintenance records, manuals on every single implement and the maintenance done on them. They definitely took care of their stuff because they knew how hard they worked for it.

/ Would you buy a 97 Cub Cadet 7300? #6  
If you painted that red and label it Mahindra no one would second guess it, but because Cub is gone from this market, folks are wary. As @bmaverick said, this is a Mitsubishi and it's a damn clean one at that. It sure doesn't look like it's almost 30 years old.

I wonder if there is a direct Mahindra model? If so that would make parts a lot easier to get. 🍻

/ Would you buy a 97 Cub Cadet 7300? #7  
Why make it into a Mahindra when Mitsubishi OWNS Mahindra ? (y)

MAM logo.jpg

Many of the newer Mahindras now come with Mitsubishi engines too.

MAM Mitsubishi engine powered 2.jpg

The Mitsubishi CEO now runs both companies too.

MAM appointment.png

/ Would you buy a 97 Cub Cadet 7300? #8  
I certainly wouldn't be afraid of a Mitsubishi built tractor.

Congrats looks like you scored a nice tractor and implements.

Also, welcome and stick around and let us know how you like it.

/ Would you buy a 97 Cub Cadet 7300? #9  
Those little Mitsubishi tractors were good tough tractors. They paved the way for a lot of the small home owner tractors being sold today under other brand names.