Would you book a trip to outer space or under sea?

/ Would you book a trip to outer space or under sea? #1  

tallyho8

Who Dat Nation west of Westwego east of Ama south
Tractor
Kubota L4400, Kubota ZD326
If the price was low enough for you to easily afford, would you book a flight into outer space or undersea, such as the ill-fated Titanic one?
As much as I would like to if the price was low enough, I think I value my last remaining years too much to take such a chance.

/ Would you book a trip to outer space or under sea? #8  
Depends... can I drive?

More seriously though I like to visit places with friendly natives, and 4000m below the surface isn't particularly friendly. Besides, the idea was to... get a glimpse through a maybe-10" porthole through muddy water at a rusting hulk? I'd go into a submersible to view coral reefs or something. Maybe a space tour if we didn't have a rocket explode 1% of the time (or is it more?) - make it one in a million explodes and I'll consider it.

In the meantime, I'll cruise around on my motorcycle...

/ Would you book a trip to outer space or under sea? #10  
Depends... can I drive?

More seriously though I like to visit places with friendly natives, and 4000m below the surface isn't particularly friendly. Besides, the idea was to... get a glimpse through a maybe-10" porthole through muddy water at a rusting hulk? I'd go into a submersible to view coral reefs or something. Maybe a space tour if we didn't have a rocket explode 1% of the time (or is it more?) - make it one in a million explodes and I'll consider it.

In the meantime, I'll cruise around on my motorcycle...
Same here the motorcycle is good enough for me....