Worksaver Grapple

/ Worksaver Grapple #1  

JustBob

Tractor
2005 New Holland TT55
Here is my New Holland TT55 and Worksaver grapple, I am cleaning up my neighbors pecan orchard after Katrina. 13 pecan trees and 5 oaks, 1 day to cut up and few hours the next day to move everything. No music, and ignore the camera person arguing with the cat...

[youtube_browser]ySctMLbzxEk[/youtube_browser]​

/ Worksaver Grapple #3  
You should not be moving wiht the load so high in the air. Close to the ground is much safer. That sure is a nice snake house you bilt with all of those trees and limbs. thanks for sharing and be safe.

/ Worksaver Grapple
You should not be moving wiht the load so high in the air. Close to the ground is much safer. That sure is a nice snake house you bilt with all of those trees and limbs. thanks for sharing and be safe.

Snake house is right! I did it for free as he was a long time neighbor, and I sold some logs for firewood and the rest went to friends and family which went pretty quick. The neighbor wanted all the brush and limbs placed in one large pile to burn, so thankfully none of it was around long enough for any snakes to move in.

Funny thing though, after it was finished the neighbor somehow got a quote or an idea what the clean up crews would have charged him, so he came over and insisted I take $200 for my "trouble"... no matter how many times I explained, "really, I enjoyed doing it, I was happy to help" he wouldnt take no for an answer. That fella got so riled up I had to take it, that was an argument I couldn't win, I felt bad but at least I saved him a lot money.

/ Worksaver Grapple #5  
Snake house is right! I did it for free as he was a long time neighbor, and I sold some logs for firewood and the rest went to friends and family which went pretty quick. The neighbor wanted all the brush and limbs placed in one large pile to burn, so thankfully none of it was around long enough for any snakes to move in.

Funny thing though, after it was finished the neighbor somehow got a quote or an idea what the clean up crews would have charged him, so he came over and insisted I take $200 for my "trouble"... no matter how many times I explained, "really, I enjoyed doing it, I was happy to help" he wouldnt take no for an answer. That fella got so riled up I had to take it, that was an argument I couldn't win, I felt bad but at least I saved him a lot money.

For some, it is a matter of always doing the right thing in their minds. For others, some people just cannot stand to feel obligated to anyone even though you would have never considered doing what you did as a chit to cash in later. Its a matter of trust and there are those who think that no one does anything for anyone w/o an ulterior motive.
You had one... you just wanted to use your tractor with this piece of equipment to get a kick out of it and for you, that was payment enough. Some think life is not so innocent.