Woods vs. Kubota Implements

/ Woods vs. Kubota Implements #1  

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9000 HDCC3 M9000 HDC
I'm probably going to get some flak over this, but Woods, Oregon, Ill. manufactures Kubota Backhoe attachments. I know this as we sell steel to Kubota and send it to Woods. The Kubota hoe is made by Woods to Kubota's specifications. I've had a Kubota hoe and a woods hoe (have neither now) and from my experience, the Kubota hoe is a better constructed implement. I believe that Woods also makes Kubota buckets. An interesting note is that in this day and age of wire welders, the welds on the buckets are stick welds.

/ Woods vs. Kubota Implements #2  
Just think, if a company like Kubota made everything that went into their tractors. They would be bigger than Wal Mart /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

There's nothing out there that's totally made by any company. Unless it specializes in a certain thing, like flywheels. It's just not feasable. We'd all probably be surprised how little of it is made be the company itself.

/ Woods vs. Kubota Implements #3  
Billy" .....Where was that Walmart that sold Backhoes?
It must be one of the <font color="orange">orange </font> "SUPER" - Walmarts. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif ...RayBee

/ Woods vs. Kubota Implements #4  
Woods does indeed build most of the backhoe buckets for Kubota, but the backhoes are made by Bradco, ACI and Kubota. I looked at your profile, do you have one of the new L5030HSTC's? I have sold a couple and think they are a great tractor.
Lewis

/ Woods vs. Kubota Implements
I have a 3050HSTC, 856 loader, all cab options, 3 sets of remotes and r4's. Traded a 3710. I'm old and need a cab, besides, the tractor will be used for our forage operation and I hate chaff from the round baler on my sweaty neck. Just hope it runs my 13' Hydra Swing. (used to run with a 3050 JD) This is the 1st. enclosed tractor I have owned. I've used my partner's LARGE J.D. (150 pto) for tillage, but always had open tractors myself. Now I have an enclosed one, I wouldn't be without. My dealer sells very few cab Kubota's, I guess most people buy them as glorified lawnmowers. Tractor height was a prime consideration when I bought the 3050 or I would have opted for an M with a cab.