Make
Other
Model
Woods M4
Package deal
  1. Package Deal
Marketplace Terms & Conditions
  1. I have read and agree to the rules and terms of use
Woods M4 rotary mower (aka "brush hog") in the so-hard to find 48" size, suitable for smaller compact or sub-compact utility tractors. Refurbished in 2019, this unit had new skirts welded in, new gearbox seals, re-worked driveshaft / shear assembly, stripped and repainted in Deere colors, ready for work. This unit is set up for Deere iMatch quick hitch, which I believe is compatible with most other quick hitches on the market, but also compatible with any standard cat.1 3-point hitch by just removing the quick-hitch bushings.

Selling with the purpose-built shed I store it in, as it's really the perfect place to keep the thing out of the weather. You can back tractor directly up to the shed to stow or retrieve the mower.

Includes user manuals. Perfectly-sized for Deere 2-series or Kubota B01 series, but also workable on a Deere 1-series or 3-series or Kubota LX, among others. I used this on my Deere 855, as well as my Deere 3033R, and it was fine behind both.

Shed is 74" wide, and I have ability to load onto your trailer. I can also deliver pre-paid item locally for an extra $100, but you will need to have a way to remove shed and mower from my trailer at your end.

Asking $800 for mower with shed.

Attachments

• IMG_7473.JPG
    IMG_7473.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,407
  • IMG_6883.JPG
    IMG_6883.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_6884.JPG
    IMG_6884.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 858
Last edited: