Backhoe Woods BH80 on a L3200 or similar?

/ Woods BH80 on a L3200 or similar? #1  

Fallon

Tractor
Kubota L4060hstc, formerly L3200hst
Does anybody have a Woods BH80 backhoe on a L3200 (L3400, L3901, etc. they all have the same frame)?
How do you like it & would you recomend it?
How does the subframe fit?
How easy is it to attach & remove? Does the subframe stay attached when the hoe comes off or does it stay attached to the hoe?
Any chance you have any photos of the setup mounted or not?

A friend & I both have L3200s. She's been looking for a hoe for a little while (something like a Terramite), but hasn't found anything in her budget in a while & is nowlooking at a subframe mounted hoe. She was contemplating a new Kubota hoe, but it looks like there is a cheap used Woods BH80 a few hours away. They are asking under $3k for it. I'm assuming there will be about $1k worth of hydraulics (probably add TnT at the same time along with relevant spools) & maybe another $1k for a subframe. Which puts it a few grand cheaper than a new Kubota hoe.

I'd likely borrow it on occasion & am curious if we'd have to swap tracors or if the subframe would easily attach to mine. No biggey either way, just curious.

/ Woods BH80 on a L3200 or similar? #2  
I have one on my L3400. I am very happy with it. It takes longer to take the 3pt hitch arms off than it does to hook up the backhoe to the subframe.

I was quick to master the controls, but it took some hours to learn how to get the most out if it. Wish I had installed it myself. If I buy a bigger hoe for to put on my L5240, I will definitely buy the kit and install myself.

/ Woods BH80 on a L3200 or similar? #3  
I think you're either going to be swapping tractors when you need the BH or maybe buying a second subframe assembly to mount on your L3200. Some of the older, non-OEM backhoes had a ladder-style subframe that stayed on the backhoe and hooked up to some mounting brackets installed on the tractor. All that a second tractor would need were an extra set of brackets (plus the hydraulic hookups of course). But newer backhoes have mostly been a 4 point setup with the subframe permanently installed on the tractor, which is a stronger design. Don't know if Woods still offers that older style subframe setup for something like the BH80; if swapping the hoe to another tractor is important, it would be worth asking Woods about the subframes before making any final decisions.

/ Woods BH80 on a L3200 or similar?
Its not important. Would be as easy to haul my tractor over, drop it off & steal hers with the hoe as it would be to load up just the hoe on the trailer. I've got plenty of hydro on my tractor & will likely be the one engineering the hydro's for her tractor. If we go this route her tractor will likely get setup for TnT as well as the hoe.

I know a subframe is the only smart way to go, just didn't know quite how it attaches or what parts stay there.