Woodchippers: PTO vs gasoline driven

/ Woodchippers: PTO vs gasoline driven #31  
wood chipping is labor intensive I much prefer burning as well

/ Woodchippers: PTO vs gasoline driven #33  
Incorrect. The DC & WM series are Chinese. The MX series are made in the USA.

"WoodMaxx patented MX-Series wood chippers are proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA at our Akron, NY facility".
Whatever you want to believe, it's all good with me as I'm not buying one nor am I buying into their advertising hype either. My chipper days are long gone anyway. Been there and did that and don't miss it one bit.

/ Woodchippers: PTO vs gasoline driven #35  
Kind of a drifting question but on the newer hydraulic in feed wood Max's are both the upper and lower rollers powered I know on my older with mechanical roller feed chipper only one of the rollers is powered.

Yes both are powered on the hydraulic models. The lower one is smooth, the upper has teeth.

/ Woodchippers: PTO vs gasoline driven #36  
wood chipping is labor intensive I much prefer burning as well
Agree. With all the storm damage we've had here in SE Michigan on my property, even with two permanent burn piles we use on our 10 acres, a chipper became a necessity. At least the insurance money paid for it from the last storm. We use an extensive amount of chips in the horse paddock so it works out. I'm recently retired and don't mind the exercise. Gives me an excuse for a couple of beers after the work.

/ Woodchippers: PTO vs gasoline driven #37  
Whatever you want to believe, it's all good with me as I'm not buying one nor am I buying into their advertising hype either. My chipper days are long gone anyway. Been there and did that and don't miss it one bit.
It's not what I want to believe. People have visited the US factory and have seen the raw material, even using US steel, and the manufacturing processes, eventually resulting into a finished product. I did my research as well as talking to them before purchasing. I'm not putting my mitts on your cucumber, so not sure why all the animosity??? Regardless, have a great day.

/ Woodchippers: PTO vs gasoline driven #38  
Feeding the Bandit isn't bad, just have the Witch do it !
1710189841871.jpeg

/ Woodchippers: PTO vs gasoline driven #39  
Feeding the Bandit isn't bad, just have the Witch do it !
View attachment 856829
That is a machine for sure. I looked into renting a 6" chipper $350+ a day. A 12" was 500+ a day. Hence, my decision to purchase the WoodMaxx MX-8600. Plus we use all of the wood chips we can in our horse paddock and walk throughs. Nice set up there!