Mowing Wish I had a better customer service experience

/ Wish I had a better customer service experience #1  

seaofblue

Tractor
2018 Kioti CK 3510 SE
For the second time in less than a year, I’ve tried to give Rural King some of my money. Our lawn mower finally crapped out and I thought I’d give Rural King another shot. After spending another 30 minutes waiting for someone to help us, I gave up. It’s the same experience I had there last fall when I went to purchase a tractor. After 45 minutes of waiting last fall to buy a RK 37, I walked away after no one came to help. I love shopping at RK, and they have some unbelievable buys and the merchandise sales associates are fantastic. It just the service department in farm equipment that I am upset with. RK has lost close to 40000$ in sales from us in the past 8 months.

/ Wish I had a better customer service experience #2  
Mass market retailer and service department do not belong in the same sentence. They did you two favors; you should thank them and keep buying dog food there.

/ Wish I had a better customer service experience
Yes. I believe the RK tractor is a nice machine but I always had my doubts when it came to service. I am very happy with my kioti. I went two minutes down the road today to tractor supply and 20 minutes was going home with the mower loaded. Maybe tractor supply wasn’t as busy, but that’s still not an excuse for RK

/ Wish I had a better customer service experience #4  
For the second time in less than a year, I致e tried to give Rural King some of my money. Our lawn mower finally crapped out and I thought I壇 give Rural King another shot. After spending another 30 minutes waiting for someone to help us, I gave up. It痴 the same experience I had there last fall when I went to purchase a tractor. After 45 minutes of waiting last fall to buy a RK 37, I walked away after no one came to help. I love shopping at RK, and they have some unbelievable buys and the merchandise sales associates are fantastic. It just the service department in farm equipment that I am upset with. RK has lost close to 40000$ in sales from us in the past 8 months.

Why would you wait? When I cannot get service I call the store and ask for the manager. I tell them the department I am in and that I cannot get service.
Do you think if you are there to make a large purchase they would not come running?

I called RK and talked to the manager about the tractors, he gave me his cell number and told me the hours he worked but also said if I came on a day he was off to call and he would be there 20 minutes later. I went on his scheduled work day and called him when I arrived. He spent over an hour with me answered all my questions and let me take a test drive. Out of all the tractors I have owned or looked at not one sounded as sweet and quiet as that Yanmar engine!

/ Wish I had a better customer service experience #5  
Mass market retailer and service department do not belong in the same sentence. They did you two favors; you should thank them and keep buying dog food there.

I’ll see if we can find the link to our pet food forum.

/ Wish I had a better customer service experience #6  
For the second time in less than a year, I’ve tried to give Rural King some of my money. Our lawn mower finally crapped out and I thought I’d give Rural King another shot. After spending another 30 minutes waiting for someone to help us, I gave up. It’s the same experience I had there last fall when I went to purchase a tractor. After 45 minutes of waiting last fall to buy a RK 37, I walked away after no one came to help. I love shopping at RK, and they have some unbelievable buys and the merchandise sales associates are fantastic. It just the service department in farm equipment that I am upset with. RK has lost close to 40000$ in sales from us in the past 8 months.

Please let me know which RK location and the day/time you were there so we determine why you were not helped in a timely manner. We are better than that and certainly don’t want to lose customers due to not meeting their expectations for sales or service support.

/ Wish I had a better customer service experience #7  
Please let me know which RK location and the day/time you were there so we determine why you were not helped in a timely manner. We are better than that and certainly don’t want to lose customers due to not meeting their expectations for sales or service support.

When the provider can’t even sponsor a forum to push their product on a forum it’s an indicator....

/ Wish I had a better customer service experience #8  
When the provider can稚 even sponsor a forum to push their product on a forum it痴 an indicator....

Really, indicator of what? What an ignorant statement.

RK Tractor Guy has been more responsive in the RK tractor forum than most of the other brands that Ive been researching.
Can you name all the tractor brands that has a company representative that answers questions about their products and looks for remedies to provide better service and products to customers on this forum?

I have an idea, lets add a sticky for each tractor brand with the company representatives user name and contact information.

/ Wish I had a better customer service experience #9  
Really, indicator of what? What an ignorant statement.

RK Tractor Guy has been more responsive in the RK tractor forum than most of the other brands that Ive been researching.
Can you name all the tractor brands that has a company representative that answers questions about their products and looks for remedies to provide better service and products to customers on this forum?

I have an idea, lets add a sticky for each tractor brand with the company representatives user name and contact information.

How do you know he’s not just a troll?

I’m just saying if he’s going to be on here pushing a product why won’t he support the forum? Look at everything attachments, good example of an active rep and support for the site.

/ Wish I had a better customer service experience
You know, I’d like to see Rural King succeed. Competition is a good thing. I spend a lot of money there. Twice I have went for a “big purchase item”. And yes I did talk to a manager after last year’s ordeal via telephone. And it seems to be one particular store (New Boston, Ohio). The staff are always friendly but they seem often overwhelmed. I posted this because RK tractor guy seems like he tries to resolve issue. I spoke to him last fall on here of the issue I had then. I have no other issues test driving or finding help at the other RK near me (over an hour away). Not everyone is a troll

Last edited: