Wisdom

/ Wisdom #21  
As I recall a dog's pray to his people upon his death:

A Dog's Prayer
Peace for me is certain now, and I suspect I will have eternal sleep in the earth I have loved so well. Please, after your period of grieving for me, make room in your heart for another. You are the kind of human being that should always have a friend like me to love.
And somewhere now there is poor dog looking for your kindness to provide a good meal, a warm place to sleep, and a pat on the head in exchange for a lifetime of admiration.
Good one Scootr. 🥲

/ Wisdom #22  
...Willard was gone. Immediately I realized he wanted to go and had followed me. I felt horrible. 10 minutes later he got back to the shop wet and panting. The thing about a dog. He came in the shop and immediately ran up to me wagging his tail and excited. No sign of anger or disappointment that I had forgotten to let him ride along.

That's the quality of loyalty and friendship that a dog offers. :)
1701665702526.png

Last edited:
   / Wisdom #23  
Kali looks lovely may she RIP when it's done......

/ Wisdom #25  
So, so sorry for your loss. It has to be one of the hardest things to say goodbye. Remember all the funny, good, special times you shared together.... it helps, just a little.

/ Wisdom #26  
:cry:

/ Wisdom #27  
:cry:

/ Wisdom
We picked up a new pup today from a Golden Retriever rescue. She’s already velcroed to me.

It must be “Dog Day” as on the way to pick her up my wife was on the phone with my niece. My niece told her that her sister also picked up a new dog today and another relative did too! (y)

Three the same day.