Loader Will a John Deere 5083e and a John Deere 553 loader lift a ton bale?

/ Will a John Deere 5083e and a John Deere 553 loader lift a ton bale? #1  

Spudgun

Tractor
Ford 801
Before I buy something that won't do the job, will a John Deere 5083e and a 553 FEL lift a square ton bale? or will the back end be bouncing in the air? Does anybody have a 5083e and how do you like it? (need it for small cattle operation, moving ton bales, pulling a feeder, scooping out corrals and snow, ditching, mower work, etc)

/ Will a John Deere 5083e and a John Deere 553 loader lift a ton bale? #3  
I have a 5083E and it will definitely lift a one ton bale. I have the 563 loader, loaded rears, wheel weights and a counter weight.

/ Will a John Deere 5083e and a John Deere 553 loader lift a ton bale?
Does your 5083e need wheel weights, fluid, and ballast to lift a ton bale? (reason I ask is because the tractor would need to pull a feeder and taking the ballast off all the time would be a hassle. The tractor I'm looking at buying already has 3-4 wheel weights on it.

How do you like your 5083e? as I understand it, there's no emissions on the 2010-2011 models.?

/ Will a John Deere 5083e and a John Deere 553 loader lift a ton bale? #5  
No it doesn't need all that to lift a ton bale. I'd say that the fluid would be a real good idea in addition to the weights. I don't think the 360lbs of ballast with 4 weights would be quite enough. It might be ok but I never used my loader with the tires unloaded. I think my beet juice added over 850lbs per tire. I like it pretty well it just seems like a light tractor and I should have gotten a few more HP.

You are correct. Mine is a 2011 and has no emissions on it. For an economy tractor it does what I ask and what I originally planned for it.

/ Will a John Deere 5083e and a John Deere 553 loader lift a ton bale?
Ok, thanks! Pulling the trigger so should get the tractor next week. Hot item. 4 other people were looking at it.