Wife making fun of me !!!!!!

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #1  

BuilderML

Gold Member
Tractor
CCY SX3100
I am wondering if i am the only one that gets made fun of by his wife for posting on this site? As i type this she is in the back round asking. " How are the fuel injectors today"?

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #2  
Oh heck yeah,and some of her one liners are cute but I don't let on.

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #3  
i had read some of (removed)'s threads to my g/f, so she has recently asked me
if there was anything new, but he hasn't been on much this winter.

as much good tractor information as there is here, there is also lot of other interesting
or humorous topics also!
I like the "fuel injectors" reference though
:D

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #4  
At least my wife stays with the same comment, "Who ya talkin' to?" all the time. And I answer, "No one" or "I don't know".:laughing:

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #5  
Try the "Shouldn't you be making me a sandwich?" comeback. :thumbsup:

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #6  
If my ex gave me a hard time about being on TBN, I waited until she was online playing that Café World game and then I remarked on what a stupid waste of time it was....playing online games teaches you little, while being on TBN is a LEARNING experience.

Bird, we don't know who you are, either.....:laughing:

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #7  
Too bad you missed April 1st. You could have asked her if the Divorce papers had come in the mail. Even better if you had sent her an official looking card....

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #8  
i am always appreciative that my "other" significant other (tractor) remains silent after use. sorry, can't help you on this one my friend....:)

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #9  
Once I was looking at a post of someone building a house. A huge pile of gravel had just been delivered. There was a picture of the gravel pile with someone saying "now, that is some good looking gravel". My wife looked over my shoulder, looked at the picture and read the line, shook her head and simply walked off. Now, every once in a while, she asks if I've seen some good loking gravel recently.

What can you say?

MoKelly

/ Wife making fun of me !!!!!! #10  
At least my wife stays with the same comment, "Who ya talkin' to?" all the time. And I answer, "No one" or "I don't know".:laughing:

When I'm asked that question, my answer is: "I'm talking to some really hot woman that doesn't ask a lot of questions", or "I'm talking to your sister, I never realized that she was this kinky" :eek:)