Wife got you working too much???

/ Wife got you working too much??? #1  

thcri

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC29D, 2001
I found a way to get around my wife on the week-ends with her honey dew lists. So far has worked pretty good.

:D :D

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 425
   / Wife got you working too much??? #2  
Cute..lol..suggest covering the boots tho.:)

/ Wife got you working too much??? #3  
WOW. I didn't get it until I saw Thomas' response. I thought to myself, why it this guy taking a picture of the couch? I looked again and saw the boots Thomas mentioned. Now I need to find some brown leather camo....

/ Wife got you working too much??? #4  
That's great!

Now I know I won't have any problem talking the wife into a new couch.

And I think I can talk myself into some new camo!

Thanks,

hud

/ Wife got you working too much??? #5  
cute but keep in mind it is those Honey Do list that keep us in new tools / toys. Any job well done deserves the proper tool!

/ Wife got you working too much??? #6  
thcri said:
I found a way to get around my wife on the week-ends with her honey dew lists. So far has worked pretty good.

I would assume it's not fool proof as you seem to be ready for action by having the boots already on when she tells you to jump.

Steve

/ Wife got you working too much??? #7  
Thomas said:
Cute..lol..suggest covering the boots tho.:)

I agree Thomas. If you take off the boots and wear camo socks, you would be completely invisible.:)

/ Wife got you working too much??? #8  
thcri said:

Scary part is, I live on Honey Do Lane :eek: Really!

We bought from the guy that subdivided 20 acres in to four 5-acre lots. Our road is just a little lane for four properties. Having met him, I still can not figure out how he named it something cutesy like this. Must have been his wife, but I can't see her getting him to do it either...

Now I gotta get off of here; I got stuff to do :D

/ Wife got you working too much??? #9  
jinman said:
I agree Thomas. If you take off the boots and wear camo socks, you would be completely invisible.:)

Yup,but than Mrs. might have good nose. ;)

Did you have much damage on your homestead from all that flooding down there Jim.

/ Wife got you working too much??? #10  
Great picture. I saw the boots, but had to look at it for a bit to figure out what they were doing on the sofa.

Eddie