Why?

/ Why? #1  

sea2summit

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1860->25D, MX5800, M4D
Do the implements I want to use need a tractor just a little bigger than the one I have?

Is there always some sort of animal excrement in the bed of my truck?

Does the wife always have "just one more thing" to grab at the feed store that has like seven accessories or installation parts it also needs?

Is there never a crescent wrench where you need one even though you buy five every time you go to a hardwear store and place them on every tractor/trailer/quad/vehicle/toolbox you own?

Do children hide shovels?

Is it $12 for a package of 5 shear bolts but $2.50 for five grade-5 bolts/washers/nuts in the bins?

Do dogs only dig holes where you don't want them?

Does wire grass grow anywhere but if you want lawn you need to invest about $30 sqft and you have to water it?

About all I can think of, maybe someone else has some unexplained questions.

/ Why? #3  
Why do drone operators wear expensive nomex flight suits?

Why when our over the stove microwave failed did we get all new kitchen samsung stainless steel apliances plus new samsung washer/dryer? Only the microwve broke!

mark

/ Why? #4  
Why are mosquito bites called bites when they happened in the past? Shouldn't it be bits?😀

And what's up with goose and geese. Deer and deers?

/ Why? #5  
Why am I reading this?

/ Why? #7  
Why is it, that whenever I buy another tractor or implement, my wife or her friends ask, "what are you going to use that for?"

/ Why? #9  
Why are there interstate highways in hawaii?