Why the right boot?

/ Why the right boot? #11  
Just maybe it has to do with marking the territory...

KC

/ Why the right boot? #12  
One day in a hurry you'll put boots on and he'll croak.

/ Why the right boot?
One day in a hurry you'll put boots on and he'll croak.

My work boots are in the garage. He stands a better chance of getting to the pearly gates by being on the wrong spot of the driveway when we come in our out. The dogs don't really show an interest in him other than a quick sniff.

/ Why the right boot? #14  
The dogs don't really show an interest in him other than a quick sniff.
Good thing. As I'm sure that you know, toads can emit a toxin that can be lethal to canines. And other animals.

/ Why the right boot? #15  
He/she has a taste for Merrell shoes. I wonder if they chose the slightly larger shoe. Most people have a slightly larger foot than the other.

Worts in your wallet ?

/ Why the right boot? #17  
Good thing. As I'm sure that you know, toads can emit a toxin that can be lethal to canines. And other animals.

We had a little Boston Terrier that had a bout with a toad; he was foaming at the mouth, eyes bugging wide and determined to do the bugger in. We had to pull him off and wash him down; I think he learned a lesson.

/ Why the right boot? #18  
I have a pair of boots very similar to what Sigarms pictured. Not even a low down toad would want to spend any time in my pair. After a couple trips out thru the three feet of goose poop in the big lake - even a couple "goes" in the wash machine won't cut the smell.

I have a very special pair of high top tennis shoes. They are used when I have to walk out into the big lake. They are kept out in the work shed. Not even the mice will bother this pair.

/ Why the right boot? #19  
We had a little Boston Terrier that had a bout with a toad; he was foaming at the mouth, eyes bugging wide and determined to do the bugger in. We had to pull him off and wash him down; I think he learned a lesson.

Friends had a Dalmation that kept having seizures. They had just broken new ground and put a trailer in, and finally realized that their yard had a plethora of toads, and the pup was going out and licking them.

/ Why the right boot? #20  
My young cocker spaniel saw his first little green frog last week. After several minuets of sniffing - gulp. I could see by the look on his face - "this is a mistake". Spit it out like a hot potato.