Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d?

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #81  
Have you tried this?? floor mat for the 5080D deutz tractor

willy

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #82  
They are an AGCO brand. Bought the entire tractor company in the late 90’s. Fendt’s technology was then shared with Massey Ferguson & Challenger, also AGCO brands.

Last edited:
   / Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #83  
They are an AGCO brand. Bought the entire tractor company in the late 90’s. Fendt’s technology was then shared with Massey Ferguson & Challenger, also AGCO brands.
Deutz is not Agco. Deutz was aquired by Same. Thus the name SDF, Same-Deutz-Fahr.

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #84  

Fendt and Deutz are not the same. Yes AGCO bought Fendt, but Deutz/Fahr is a different company.

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #85  
To add a bit to this confusion, Fendt is using Deutz engines in some models.

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #86  
On your attachments for the loader with the HP and weight you are getting I'd be looking for a better quick attach then the SSQA,
the Euro Global is stouter and easier and safer to use in my opinion and using both frequently.
Hello, I am looking at a Deutz-Fahr that is being sold by neighbor. What is the SSQA that you mentioned with quick attach connections for loader. The tractor has 900 hours, with extra lights and extra lines to front loader. Asking 44K. It has been barn kept and used for hay. Tell me more about this SSQA as I am thinking of buying this tractor. The tractor is located in WVA now but will be moved back to the farm. What are your thoughts on buying this tractor? Thank you. Farming Frank

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #87  
What type of bucket quick attach does this tractor have? Two main styles are Global or SSQA (Skid Steer Quick Attach), or other proprietary methods.

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #88  
The link was laughable, but I would consider Versatile in my next tractor buying decision. They are aggressively looking for new customers. They are made in Canada and powered by Cummins engines. Just one problem….too dang expensive! lol
I believe they are owned by a rich Russian, that keeps me from even considering one.

SR