who wants a big kioti

/ who wants a big kioti #1  

pudding

Bronze Member
hey there, was telling a sales man for kioti about the bigger daedongs in nz, and how good they were

he also 'suggest' possiblities for these machines in the american market in the future, who here would be interested a big kioti, ie the 80hp (dk80)

i know the market is already conjested with so many utilities already, do you think theres room for one more?......some said the compact market was conjested, and look how well kioti became established there........

any thoughts, maybe something to look forward to in the future!

laters

pudding

/ who wants a big kioti #2  
Went to service school in Wilson NC. and talk about Kioti Tractor being as much 100HP coming in Future. As dealer I feel we need BIGGER tractors. Hope they will be hear in furture.

/ who wants a big kioti #3  
I do not have use for one, but sure would like to see them. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RedDog <font color="orange"> </font> DK 65

/ who wants a big kioti
they already built tractors up to about 95hp........just don't sell em in the US

nice machines, would like to see em over here

wonder if they will come up with a wet clutch version

laters

pudding

/ who wants a big kioti #5  
I have a DK45 and plan on getting another bigger Kioti within the next 3-5 years to replace a Ford 5000 that we use for hay mowing/baling. Right now, my choice would be the DK 65, but if they decide to bring over the larger models, 80 or 90 horsepower, I'd definately have a look at them. Mo Bigger - Mo Better, right?

Take it easy

Tim Gray

/ who wants a big kioti #6  
Hey Mr. Super Hero,

I can not see why they would not sell over here. The Deere 5000s and Kubota mid range M series would be in the same class,and they seem to sell ok. Just as long as Kioti can bring them in cheaper they'll sell!!

/ who wants a big kioti #7  
Woodbeef,

I think the DK65 already competes with those models.

I was looking at a JD 5210 when I bought my Kioti. JD was way to much $$$$$ for me.

RedDog <font color="red"> Kioti DK65 </font>