Who rides motorcycles?

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,831  
My long suffering 1952 BSA M33 project is nearing the finish line

WOW!! Beautiful bike!!
I had an Enfield when I lived in India. The 83 I had was essentially the same bike built in the 50's. 350 Thumper, fun as heck to ride.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,832  
   / Who rides motorcycles? #1,833  
I roll slow and low around the WV backroads. Thing will hit 60 for a quick jaunt down the 2 lane to more backroads near the house. Fun little bike and real cheap on fuel!

View attachment 851589
Small light bikes + back roads = :love::love::love:

Had great fun, putting around on many out of the way back roads last year, on my new KLX... nice run on a Sunday morning, for less than what a premium hamburger costs......

But, they're fun, for most anything except Interstate+ runs....... I think it was on ADV, somebody mentioned a neighbour they have in LA...... most of the time, the 4 guys renting the house rolled in on Harleys, looking like they just rode off the set of Sons of Anarchy.

Every once in a while, the big garage door rolled up, and the four of them rolled out on Groms !

It's All Two Wheels in The Wind !

Rgds, D.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,834  
Wow nice looking old BSA Rich!

Hard to believe Yamaha still makes the TW200, Code54. And XT250 which I have for that matter. But they're sure fun little trail bikes!

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,835  
I’m a year round rider, 2002 Goldwing currently has 611,000 miles on odometer, 96 consecutive months of riding which happens to be a new record for me. It’s been a very mild winter, 1300 miles so far this year.
1707621250731.jpeg

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,836  
Wow nice looking old BSA Rich!

Hard to believe Yamaha still makes the TW200, Code54. And XT250 which I have for that matter. But they're sure fun little trail bikes!
Yep it is - Yamaha got their design investment back from those two.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,837  

Attachments

• IMG_8094.jpeg
    IMG_8094.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0942.jpeg
    IMG_0942.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
   / Who rides motorcycles? #1,838  
My long suffering 1952 BSA M33 project is nearing the finish line

That is very cool! And nicely done! I wish I had those skills. I added a bike this summer. 2002 BMW 1150GSA. I can do basic stuff, but when something serous is wrong.. I’m afraid I do more damage than good.
IMG_0095.jpeg