Who rides motorcycles?

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,771  
on the tenere forum à guy shared this tire for the price i think i will order a pair for my second set.. but for my first set i am pretty sure i will order the Motoz Tractionator RallZ out back and the duel venture up front

Attachments

• IMG_2835.png
    IMG_2835.png
    548.3 KB · Views: 53
   / Who rides motorcycles? #1,772  
Lots of folks around here putting their bikes away for the season but not me I’m a year round rider.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,774  
Not a snowbird but I have ridden to Texas a few times in March. Every once in a while someone at a gas station will ask don’t you have a car ? Sure I have a nice pickup but if the roads a clear I prefer to ride motorcycle. Currently have 92 consecutive months of riding, that’s a new record for me, the old record was 60 months. Honda Goldwing that I bought new in the fall of 2002 is mainly what I ride, currently it has 609,000 miles on the odometer.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,775  
Rockbadchild,
I have ran many different tires on my Super Tenere over the years and by far the best tire I have found is the Heidenau Scout. I can literally get 12 k out of a rear tire. All three of us in the pic above are running them. I put on a new one before we headed west and after 6300 miles it is just a shade wore.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,776  
Not a snowbird but I have ridden to Texas a few times in March. Every once in a while someone at a gas station will ask don’t you have a car ? Sure I have a nice pickup but if the roads a clear I prefer to ride motorcycle. Currently have 92 consecutive months of riding, that’s a new record for me, the old record was 60 months. Honda Goldwing that I bought new in the fall of 2002 is mainly what I ride, currently it has 609,000 miles on the odometer.
Yes, my brother was like you. He said, "You don't pay the price, You ENJOY the price."

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,778  
Yes, my brother was like you. He said, "You don't pay the price, You ENJOY the price."

Lots of folks think motorcycles are cheap transportation but that usually isn’t very true.
He wasn't referring to the actual cost, he was referring to the dealing with weather, etc. vs the enjoyment.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,779  
It's not the cold, It's the frost /ice on the shady corners that keeps the bike indoors on nice winter days.

Snow skiing gets me through.... or maybe it works the other way ;-)
Anyway, it works.

I may put the bike in tomorrow. It's supposed to rain, then get frosty by Wed.