Who owns and builds SOLIS tractors?

/ Who owns and builds SOLIS tractors? #11  
That looks bad ass
I know I'm judging an entire book by just the cover, but that is an aesthetically pleasing tractor.
Yes and yes. I know it's just cosmetic but it looks like it would chew you up and spit you out, I like it. Crazy good price as well

/ Who owns and builds SOLIS tractors? #12  
I thoguht Solis was selling much larger tractors here in the US too?

Last edited:
   / Who owns and builds SOLIS tractors? #13  
Tractor Bob's in OK city OK has been selling solis tractors for
a few years now I seen one solis tractor 46 hp I just looked to
see if he was still selling them. Think he had a youtube video
of a solis vs something

willy

/ Who owns and builds SOLIS tractors? #14  
I thoguht Solis was selling much larger tractors here in the US too?
Solis Tractors USA is now selling direct in the US and no longer with Yanmar US... For now the H24 and S24 tractors are available and the S75 is under EPA review and they are expecting to have a 35HP and 60HP out by end of the year along with a electric model that is equivalent to 26HP. We are currently using their H24 tractor and are expecting to test the upcoming models later this year as well.

/ Who owns and builds SOLIS tractors? #15  
I’ve been really interested in real world experiences with these units, because the price point is wild.
We have partnered with Solis Tractors USA to test and demonstrate their tractors over the next few years and to provide our unbiased feedback... My brother and I own John Deere tractors and have been making videos for a few years on our conservation project in southern Ohio. At the moment we are using the Solis H24 tractor and are awaiting a S75 once the EPA approves it for sale in the US. You can see our current real world experience on this playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8BQp5z-QX0Qrrs1KaPZqke3WXpvtmon0
Note that we are just getting started and have much more to come, but this is a weekend property and we don't get down enough to make weekly videos so we publish when we can... Many more projects to come now that the weather is nicer.

/ Who owns and builds SOLIS tractors? #18  
Solis Tractors USA is now selling direct in the US and no longer with Yanmar US... For now the H24 and S24 tractors are available and the S75 is under EPA review and they are expecting to have a 35HP and 60HP out by end of the year along with a electric model that is equivalent to 26HP. We are currently using their H24 tractor and are expecting to test the upcoming models later this year as well.

I haven't watched it yet, but HBA just put up a video about the electric Solis.

/ Who owns and builds SOLIS tractors? #19  
It's a nice looking rig and looks pretty solid but saying that....3 hours run time is not a lot for somebody doing work around the farm or even around a big yard. With my small Iseki when I plow my driveways and my neighbours it's a 3 hour+ session in the cold which I presume would lower the battery efficiency.
Sorry but I'm afraid I'm gonna stick with diesel.

/ Who owns and builds SOLIS tractors? #20  
Solis just expanded their lines of tractors announced some new stuff. Mainly a Cabbed S26 like post #8 and specialized lines for Orchard and Vineyards.