Who is your ISP?

/ Who is your ISP? #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I currently have Verizon DSL and I am happy with it. It is fast enough for me, reliable and reasonably priced. I would like to do away with my phone line so the DSL would have to go. Right now I am exploring my options. So who is your ISP?

/ Who is your ISP? #2  
We use Embarq, now CenturyLink, DSL. It's good, faster than this hotel wireless I'm using right now.

Ralph

/ Who is your ISP? #3  
I love my Comcast Business Class Cable. Some places they rock, some places they suck. So if they're one of your options, talk to your neighbors and see what their experiences with the local office is.

/ Who is your ISP? #4  
I'm stuck with Time Warner, only thing going out here now.

/ Who is your ISP?
We don't have cable here.

/ Who is your ISP? #7  
We are too far from anywhere to have DSL at the ranch so installed Wild Blue Excede 12 mB and it works great. Have it connected to a Wi-Fi router so can use throughout the ranch house. House has metal roof so lose Wi-Fi signal about 100 ft. from house. Have to rely on AT&T 4G at shop and barns. We have looked at installing repeater at house but,all of our out buildings have metal roofs and siding so will not work.

Townhouse in Houston has AT&T DSL connected to Wi-Fi router.

Both work very well.

Rick

/ Who is your ISP? #8  
I have the best internet available from a cable company,,, one gig, sub 4msec latency to core.

/ Who is your ISP? #9  
"Have to rely on AT&T 4G at shop and barns."

Test this out for me :)

Home | Ayrstone

/ Who is your ISP? #10  
I've got Telstra 'Bigpond" ADSL2. Works great and the company calls me up twice a year to see if there are any problems or if there's a better deal for me.

Couldn't be happier. :thumbsup:

(May not be available in your State, though.)