Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #801  
This is from the Ring doorbell a few minutes ago in STL. About 3 inches expected.

IMG_2985.JPG

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #802  
In West Central Illinois we got maybe 3 or 4 inches today, it just quit. The first of it melted the ground was so warm.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #803  
Got a dusting last night that was supposed to be at least something more than that; it was disappointing, not enough to warrant using the diesel.

• Good Post
Reactions: D&D
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #804  
2" last night. Back to 40s tomorrow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #805  
Got a dusting last night that was supposed to be at least something more than that; it was disappointing, not enough to warrant using the diesel.
Yep, us too. Seasons not quite over

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #807  
Just a couple of flurries this morning..

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #808  
Two to three inches yesterday, just enough that I had to clear. And now another inch or so on the ground and still just barely flurrying. But on my hill I will likely have to do something. Staying below freezing today but back up into the low 40's next week for highs, with freezing at night, maybe the syrup makers will have some good results. Hasn't been much snow or cold temperatures this winter so far, but winter is far from over. February is often a dry cold month and March can quite often be a very snowy wet month.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #809  
We got about 3-4" overnight. Might take the tractor out to clean it up in a bit.
Can't leave it to melt/freeze into ice