Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #671  
You got hammered. We received about 10-12” yesterday. Clear skies today, more snow expected tomorrow. We’ve had nearly 30” snow since last month, so we’re finally getting some moisture.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #672  
They are fun events, I will take note of the motel when we start up in April.

I am in Cocolalla, about 15 min south of Sandpoint.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #673  
You got hammered. We received about 10-12” yesterday. Clear skies today, more snow expected tomorrow. We’ve had nearly 30” snow since last month, so we’re finally getting some moisture.
Ditto here - nice to see the thermometer kissing the 20 degree mark finally.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #674  
I just plowed for the first time this season. I had to mount the plow and didn't use chains. Plowing down hill I started sliding sideways, that got my attention quickly. Where's my global warming?

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #675  
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #676  
We got another 3” yesterday, we have maybe a foot on the ground now, hard to say it’s settled and blown around so much. It’s 6 above with a windchill of negative 11. Brrrrrr.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #677  
Our snow is tapering back. Looks like I'll get Saturday off from grooming. Taken today.
ranger0103.jpg
brt80081.jpg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #678  
6" of the white stuff yesterday, with an additional 5" overnight. With a 1/4" of freezing rain on top. Finished my regular driveways and when I got home found out several neighbors had called asking me to clear thier driveway entrances as the county had plowed them in. 18" of heavily packed berms.
I enjoy operating equipment so it was a snow plowing play day!

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #679  
Not what you expect in Mississippi. Low tonight 11 tomorrow night 10.
Next week forecast highs in the upper 60's.

Attachments

• 20240119_124039.jpg
    20240119_124039.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 34
  • 20240119_123408.jpg
    20240119_123408.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 30
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #680  
Looks like you're ready for the hard packed stuff