Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #661  
19 degree high today, 2" of snow yesterday, the forecast was 5 - 8". I got bored today and went out and plowed, (played with the UTV). 4 more days of cold and then 10 days above freezing with lots of rain.... Not much of a winter so far, more rain than snow. We usually have had at least 40 inches by now. We've had 6 - 8.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #662  
19 degree high today, 2" of snow yesterday, the forecast was 5 - 8". I got bored today and went out and plowed, (played with the UTV). 4 more days of cold and then 10 days above freezing with lots of rain.... Not much of a winter so far, more rain than snow. We usually have had at least 40 inches by now. We've had 6 - 8.
That's odd your snow level :unsure: easy couple feet on the ground here.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #663  
Still getting some snow here. NOAA says it ends Saturday night.
houghtonsnow006.jpg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #665  
Finally got the PTO seal buttoned back on, filled it with fluid and used the loader to move the snow. We aren't calling for any snowfalls for a few days, thank goodness.

We ended up getting about two and a half feet in the course of one week here. Went from green grass to a lot of snow quite quickly. Cannot wait to use the blower again versus the loader bucket to plow. Leaves everything so much nicer with no banks or overflow lines. Touch it once and gone!

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #666  
Cool, we got 12” of snow since 4 am this morning.
Us too. High of 10 so that was a nice improvement over the past week too!

I used the three point blower to clear the driveway - if I don't the package delivery folks leave our packages in a snow bank at the bottom of our hill...

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #667  
Used front mounted blower. The ground is finally frozen enough

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #670  
Noxon is nice - I just started shooting Cowboy Action at the range in Noxon last year.
Nice, I've not made it up to one of those yet. To busy working to have fun I guess. We own the little motel in town which you drive right past to get up to the range. And we use the back half of the property for our construction company yard.

We love the area. Where in N ID are you?