Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #361  
I despise snow and winter!!!!

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #362  
I despise snow and winter!!!!
Lol, because you're a farmer. My 🐔 have made me not like it. They don't want to leave the barn.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #364  
How does anyone use a Single brake to steer on an HST tractor? My Kioti has the HST pedal on the right side just under the brake pedals. Too bad the brakes aren’t on the left under the clutch pedal… 🤷
My late 70's IH2500b had the split brake pedals on the right foot and separate forward and reverse pedals on the left foot. I never understood how someone could efficiently operate split brakes that are on the same side as the directional pedal.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #365  
Little greenhouse seemed to not care about the 2" we got the other day.

IMG_5562.jpeg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #366  
Moving is NOT an option plus south gets bad weather too nowdays! lol!

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #367  
Moving is NOT an option plus south gets bad weather too nowdays! lol!
My wife used to ***** about the snow and cold weather, about 12 years ago when we had a few grandkids and a few more coming I told her I talked with the sprinkler union in Florida and they will let me transfer in and go to work immediately, pack up we will move.

She said we can’t move we have grandkids I want to see grow up, I told her she better learn to like winter then or quit complaining about it. Now she can’t wait for winter because all summer long we pick up brush in our 6 1/2 acres of woods and make piles and have bonfires with the neighbors most of the winter.

And the kids are all in sports over the winter so she looks forward to the winter season coming

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #368  
Loved winter Ice fishing and snowmobiles. Retired and went with snowbird status. Live at the lake in summer, Margaritas by the pool in winter.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #369  
I lost the intake heater on my Massey last year-knew I had to fix it. The outside temp sensor was working, but no matter how cold it was, the controller would not turn the intake heater on during cold starts.
Turns out the controller lost the circuitry that turns on the intake heater. I by passed it and wired up an unused switch to turn it on. Took 4 hours to figure out everything, but now I have a cold-startin’ bad azz Sisu diesel ready for winter. :)

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #370  
Pretty much back to 12/16 inch of
fluffy stuff but now it’s here to stay.