Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #322  
Cute Christmas video, hope they have snow tires on.

He had an easier time driving there, than the song about the M25 and M 4 in Rush hour. His 1989 song a master of the slide
a guitar instrumental cover

I could plow snow to this...

Some tough plow jobs the name fits as well.

Last edited:
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #323  
Snow again last night. about four inches before it turned to a misty rain.

The very worst type of snow IMO.

but I'm ready! Combining the bad with the good ;-)

Attachments

• 1700680526716.png
    1700680526716.png
    228.4 KB · Views: 55
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #324  
.5" of snow here, then turned to freezing rain for awhile then all rain. Just enough that the highway guys had to sand/salt.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #325  
I need to get the ballast box on and the bucket on. 10 minutes of prep. I always wait for snow, or the threat of it, to inspire me. I'll probably change the oil before winter even though it only has 60 hours on the current oil, so another 20 minutes.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #326  
We are in northern MN for the holiday and no snow here.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #327  
Finally got the cushion valve installed. I feel a little more confident now about not breaking things.

1700750814003.jpeg

Just don’t know sbout the top link.….

1700750869706.jpeg

In “float” it should be fine, but when scraping I don’t know if the moldboard will trip before it bends.
1700750962931.jpeg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #328  
6" over night of wet WET heavy snow :( did use pickup with plow for ground not frozen so wet went to plan B.

Attachments

• 11.22.23.jpg
    11.22.23.jpg
    744.3 KB · Views: 53
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #329  
We have modest snow in our forecast. Might be late enough to stick around.