Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.
Put in hydraulic circuit on my deflector with hose management on my 68'' MK Martin today.

378140972_10159571750840983_3138429148266066192_n.jpg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #62  
For use I head it will be a cold and early season but will end warmer and sooner then usual as per the chinook pattern prediction.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #63  
Hell na I'm not excited for the winter! This summer has been fairly hot, and it's just now getting good as it's ending. I'd gladly take a few more months of 78-82 F with low humidity.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #64  
Moronic tourists that think nature is a petting zoo (Ref Yellowstone Bison flippings), and they don't know how to drive either.
Saw a bumper sticker years back:

"If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?"

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #65  
But back to the original topic - I'd LOVE a real Winter. Plowing is fun for me. Ours range from nothing / aveage / odd blizzard. We had an oddity back around '94 or so when I kept the truck in 4WD for a week or two.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #66  
How about some snow stuck pics? I've got a bunch of sled, atv and utv ones!

Last edited:
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #67  
My kids, 17 y/o; 12 y/o; 9 y/o have never even seen snow in their lives.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #70  
yeah I usually am but like I said the summer went by way too fast this year for me... I sold my riding sled so it's not like I am exited to ride my bravo... I don't care much about snow removal it never ending process and it never last long enough once done ... but I like being in the bush during the winter and making firewood finally no bugs and if you start sweeting you just take a layer off but I don't enjoy the -40 temperatures its a bit much, like where is global warming when you need it ?? but I do like the snow in general I surely like warming up by heat of burning wood.

Last edited: