Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #52  
We had a nice Ariens snow blower in Wisconsin. Our 1st winter there we got 55" just in December. I like that I have the experience in the snow, but glad I no longer live in it all winter.

I made a mistake a few years before that and bought a used snow blower in the Fall. It worked great. Once it got really cold, it wouldn't start. Apparently, they had replaced the engine with a lawn mower engine (or so I was told).

My favorite winter spot was Vegas. 70 degrees, but a short 45 minute drive to Mt. Charleston and there are feet of snow to enjoy. Then, drive 45 minutes home where it was warm and dry again. :)

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #53  
To the OP I’m in your area now. We are staying in the lodge on Lake McDonald tonight, then Polson, then Couer d‘Alene then on to Twin Falls. Beautiful country and it looks like snow country. Do the tourists ever go home? Of course I’m one of them. Good luck on the snowfall but I hope it comes after I leave. ;)
coeur d alene..your in my neck of the woods. good thing the cooler weather has hit. helped put out the fires. weathers great right now

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.
To the OP I’m in your area now. We are staying in the lodge on Lake McDonald tonight, then Polson, then Couer d‘Alene then on to Twin Falls. Beautiful country and it looks like snow country. Do the tourists ever go home? Of course I’m one of them. Good luck on the snowfall but I hope it comes after I leave. ;)
There is always tourists in the area anymore. We've been invaded by covid refugees coming from the heavy handed blue states wanting more "freedom". But that is slowly fading away as extreme property prices and wages not following along has forced hundreds of blue collar/service industry workers to migrate to the midwest/south.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #55  
I'm finally ready to break in the new snowboard I bought on special as an impulse buy last year. Didn't get to the mountains on account of work, but now that I have sufficient vacation days it's another story.

Also, now that I have a tractor with an FEL and a 72 inch blade, I doubt we'll get more than an annoying dusting. Sorry!

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #56  
I decided to upgrade from my 2005 Kawasaki 750 and blade to a CF Moto U1000 with cab and heater with blade. I do 70 percent with the smaller machine the rest with my TYM 353 with rear blower and front blade. I'm betting that I just guaranteed a less than normal winter by doing this.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #57  
I see what your plan is. I haven't washed my truck because we needed the rain.

How are you keeping the snow away next year?

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #58  
I see what your plan is. I haven't washed my truck because we needed the rain.

How are you keeping the snow away next year?
Thats funny!!
My truck only gets washed (well wet) if it does rain or the irrigation sprinklers are near the driveway.
Waiting for snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #60  
I decided to upgrade from my 2005 Kawasaki 750 and blade to a CF Moto U1000 with cab and heater with blade. I do 70 percent with the smaller machine the rest with my TYM 353 with rear blower and front blade. I'm betting that I just guaranteed a less than normal winter by doing this.
Please post pics of both. I'd assume you don't add pods.